Chapter 10-Veronica Shrimp's Life

Veronica Shrimp was killed for humilitating Heather. Heather also picked up some newspapers from 1952. Here are Some Headlines

"Heather Kengoo eats Poop"

"Profane Notes Found around Hotel"

"Coffee Machine-Poisonous"

"Veronica's Husband: Me and Heather Kissed"

"Poop Cookies Classified Revenge Cookies"

Then Heather put in this tape. The Tape was very grainy and black and White. It Showed Teen Veronica Shrimp writing a Note in anger. She got a Stapler and Went Outside. She Came back in, wrote another note, and taped it to the Coffee Machine. Then We got a piece of Mars' Shrimp Journal. It read

"Dear Journal

February 23, 1952

The softness of those strawberry flavored lips didn't come from my wife. Heather Kengoo was the Greatest Kisser of all time. For that moment, I was sent to a magical land. I Hope to see her again"

Then we left the underground factory. The parents said that they knew Kenny killed him, and how Revenge Cookies were Extreme Measures to place against another human being. They Dropped us off At the ghost town with us and came along. We saw this Restaurant named Rosie's Buffer that still had some dirty plates Left. The Parents Explained That They were born in 1991 and Their mothers were friends and Gave birth together in the same bathroom. They also told that the town was abandoned in 2002, When the Pool was Replaced by trees and people were dying because Veronica Shrimp killed everyone that treated her wrong, even just one time, with famous, Poisonous, Ant Attracting, Revenge Cookies. I was shocked and asked "What's the Most Famous Example?". The Dad Explained

"Glad you asked. In 2001, Scary Movie 2 came out and she popped alot of Popcorn for Everyone. However, The People spilled too much popcorn on her floor. Oh and P.S Adults here were as messy as kids. Veronica was angry so she got poison and baked these Revenge Cookies. She Invited Everyone to watch her Childhood Memories and The Guests, including a few kids, died from eating"

Kenny Exclaimed "Then Why The Heck Everyone Waited til' 2009 to kill her. I mean, duh, make the Cookies, give it to her and she dead"

The Mom Explained "She was being too much of a bitch for anyone to kill. See, She Knew how to fight and Didn't except cookies from Anyone, not even the sweet lil' Girl Scours. She also slept around with tons of men to get Revenge on Mars Shrimp. In 2002, She Overslept and the residents of the town Escaped to Greensboro or Quincy. She Was searching and hit her head on a rock. She lost her memory but in 2009, was reintroduced to her family when they saw her in the woods during a Family Camping trip. She was told about her Cousin's Wedding and she was on the prowl, so she went to the Bachelor Party and Got a lap dance from a male stripper and stuffed a bunch of money in his buttcrack. She went to the bathroom to wash her hands and saw these cookies. She ate them and died".

I was shocked and Kenny and Maria started Laughing. Maria said "I remember Couple or Trouble, Anna Got Amneshia". I Then asked "Did Veronica Mars have any Connection with James Carsgo". The Mom Explained

"Yes. It was pretty easy to get pregnat back then. Rumor had it that if you drink from the Pool, You have Children. In 1996, I drunk from the pool twice and on March 21, 1997, Matt and Lindy were born. They Grew up nice but in 2000, I sent Veronica to take care of them while I went to the Library. I was only 9. Veronica let them watch Violent Movies, And made them listen to Bad Rap Music. She Let them play Grand Theft Auto. If you check Her House and Turn on her TV, You'll see a paused game of it. Even Though they were only 3, They Drove This Car and the weapon seller let them buy the guns because 'they were sooooo cute'. They Killed anyone on the Sidewalks"

The Dad finished it up "And Matt DeRon was also at the Bachelor Party in the Kids Room" He accidently broke the Door via Skateboard and broke the Chandeliers".

Then Mariah asked "Were there any other bullies"

The Dad said "All The Bullies were Put in an Apartment called Manustink. Then In 2001, When The Lawn Mower was mowing, some gas spilled on the stairs during a cookout and gas plus fire equals boom, and the Apartments Exploded". They Relocated near Arbor Crest and You guys ran into a computer that was super powered. It Exploded as Soon As You fell on it"

Then I asked "Between 1952 and 2000, any other bad things happened to Veronica?"

The Mom said "Glad you asked, In 1955, She Had Wine Poured on her head. In 1957, The Hotel staff was held at gunpoint by a man who ordered French Toast and they were all out. In 1958, Movie Tickets for her movie were sold out. In 1960, These Kids Peed in her flower garden. In 1961, Mars accidently hit her with a shovel. In 1963, She got hit with a basketball, In 1967, She found bugs in her hair, In 1971, she lost her money at a Casino. In 1975, She Lost Bowling and was hit with a Bowling ball. In 1976, Her Mom died in the pool. In 1978, She Found Rats In The Hotel. In 1985, Her Pants Split at the Disco Ball, In 1994, She Had a Heart Attack. In 1998, Her Brother Died."