Chapter 8-Ghost Town Affairs

The new city was a ghost town that still had a Great Condition There was Water, Electricity, Abandoned Buffets, Theaters, Hotels, and Gas Stations. The wind Blew A Piece of Paper in our face. It read "I'LL GET YOU BACK YOU DAMN SLUT". I Concluded that the person who wrote it was angry at a girl who stole their husband. We Decided To Check out the hotel. The Hotel was clean with the exception of one tiny spec of dust. The Coffee Machine in the lobby had another note. "I'LL CHOP YOUR DAMN HEAD OFF". It was Shocking again. I Pulled out my Laptop and looked up the Manager of the Hotel. It was Veronica Shrimp. She was killed August 25, 2009 at a bachelor party for her cousin's wedding in the bathroom stall. To this day, They didn't find the Killer. She was investigated in 2010, and there was Ant Sauce and Poison Found in her body, not to mention cookie crumbs. William said he was involved when a masked customer with really hairy arms asked "Hey, Can I get some Ant Sauce with Poison". William Said "Sorry no Poison" The Costumer Took off Her mask and revealed Really long hair. He Gave her the poison and Ant Sauce. I commented "You let a ton of blond hair kill someone" And my memory recalled when was arrested, the Papers said Veronica Shrimp case, not The Matt DeRon one.

The Police started gaining on us and we ran. We saw intersate 10 and There was a truck. We hopped in through the back.