Chapter Twenty-Seven

"I dare you to lick Colten's sexy abs," Chloe finally said, which caused me to blush redder then a tomato, if that was even possible.

Colt gave a sexy smile, flipping off his shirt and motioning for me to do the dare. I stood slowly, taking my time in going around our tiny circle to kneel next to him.

I looked down at the floor trying to get my courage up and just get this dumb dare over with as quickly as possible.

"Its alright, Darlin' if you don't want to do it," Colt leaned forward to whisper in my ear.

I met his now darkened eyes, I shook my head, before whispering, "No, Im going to do it."

He leaned back on the bed, while I pushed past my fear and straddled him. I heard Colt's breath hitch, before I tuned everyone out and licked up his abs, my eyes closed.

Colt made an indescribable sound, causing me to start to get off him but then he grasped my hips and pulled me back down, interlocking our lips quickly and efficiently. Our tongues mingled, before we were cut short by a squeal from Chloe.

"Come on, guys, are you trying to make me horny?" she squealed.

I blushed, letting Colt sit up. He held me fast to his lap, keeping me in place. I hugged him and Steven decided to make it Chloe's turn to do a truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare, Chloe?" Steven asked mischievously.

"Dare," she purred.

"Nothing sexual!" I put in, "Because I seriously don't need to see my best friend give you a BJ."

Everyone laughed, hell I did too.

"Okay, Chloe, I dare you to...do the cinnamon challenge," Steven dared.

"Ive done that before," Chloe whined, "But fine, lets do take two."

I stood, along with everyone else, leading them quietly down the stairs and towards the kitchen. Praying that Pascal had called it a day and had headed out to go to the bar with his buddies.

We crept along the hallways, quickly and quietly arriving at the kitchen. I flipped on the light, glad that at least we wouldn't be caught.

"Alright," I whispered, "Now the challenge is to find the cinnamon, without tearing the place apart."

They each nodded, Colt and I headed over towards the far side of the kitchen, beginning our search in the pantry.

"So, how'd Chloe talk you into inviting us all here and staying up?" Colt murmured, turning the cans and bottles to read the labels.

"She didn't really have to try very hard, I agreed without thinking really," I focused on the bag of sugar, "But I don't think Ill be at school tomorrow."

He gasped, "Your skipping?!"

"Shocked much?" I giggled, smiling slightly as I began to focus on the other containers.

"I found it!" Steven yelled loudly, excitement lacing his voice. I shushed him.

"Shut up, just because its dark out doesn't mean that everyones asleep," I insisted, but I still smiled.

He rolled his eyes, Chloe came up and grinned at us, "I found donuts."

So instead of doing the dare, Chloe decided to eat the whole bag of donuts. Tomorrow Pascal would be extremely pissed and cursing in french, but that would be tomorrow.

"I found VODKA!" Steven yells from the cold room, I shush him loudly.

"Put that back," I fret nervously, "What if someone walks in?!"

"Relax, you don't have to drink, Ali," Steven grins.

"Steven, if she said no. No means no, dumbass," Colt grabs the bottle from him and puts it on the highest shelf, where Steven cant reach.

Steven pouts, but doesn't fight Colt on his decision. Chloe agreed with Colt, "Dont ever force anyone to do anything, unless its me forcing Ali, and Im the only one allowed to."

I grinned at Chloe and started laughing, she joined in, "Got that right."

Colt and I headed off to my room and Chloe and Steven headed off to a different room, near mine I made sure of only because I was now weary of Steven.

For the rest of the night, I lay in Colt's arms, trying to fall asleep but having a sinking feeling in my gut that something bad was going to happen.
*******************************************************

A/N
Hey! I finally updated, thanks to one of my besties named Josie who talked me ito updating again. So leave you thanks to her, I made JV cheerleading and I have my very first soccer game of the season this Wednesday at Arlington field. So excited! Im playing supposedly either mid-field or offense! :):)
Xoxo,
Morgiebug<3
P.S. not edited!