oops

hi guys! meg here back at it with another note! just wanted to let you all know that the update may not come out until after christmas! i got a lot going on at work. our third key (our only full time employee, who can open and close the store without a manager being around) quit on my manager and i which means that we either work doubles to let us have our days off, or we work every day. and taylor and i decided to just work everyday until she finds someone else to fill in that person's spot. 

i'm also here to tell you that my story with aleks is up! if you wanna check that out, it would be appreciated! but there's no pushin ya! maybe show it to some of your friends who like cow chop? idk i'm just here for the fun. 

anyways, i'm really sorry about the slow updates. i'm about 400 words into the next chapter but my motivation and writers block is really not helping me out. it sucks. i feel like i gotta go read 600 more fan fics to help work my mind, considering a lot of fan fics actually brought me to write these books. gave me motivation and shit. so if you have any gavin or any rt fan fics you're really fond of go ahead and inbox me some good recommendations! 

anyways, i'm gonna go for now, seems like i've been rambling a lot. okay goodnight, good afternoon or good morning! hope you all have a lovely rest of your day/night. love u all !!!