Easy

Gabi's POV

Gavin and I were finally back in Austin and I refused to go into work the next morning.

"Gabi, Geoff's not even coming in today." Gavin groaned, rolling out of bed at our alarm.

"I don't care, I'm not going. Plus my belly keeps growing." I rubbed my eyes, trying my best to rub the sleep out of them.

"Your point?" He stretched and yawned.

"My point is even if he does come in today & he somehow doesn't know about our pregnancy he'd know the second he saw me. I'm massive." I grumbled.

"That's good. It means they're healthy." Gavin pointed out, causing me to nod.

"Tomorrow is our appointment." I reminded him and he nodded back.

"I still don't understand why you're keeping it from Geoff." Gavin mumbled, getting up and pulling on his Stranger Things RT shirt. I ignored his question and sat up. I ran a hand through my hair and stood up, setting my feet on the cold hardwood. I shivered and made my way to the bathroom to wash my face, and teeth. "I thought you weren't going in?" He asked, looking over at me as he brushed his teeth.

"I need the hours." I stated, spitting into the sink after finishing brushing my teeth. "We both do. We have rent due soon." He nodded and I walked to our closet. I grabbed a big baggy sweatshirt which I'm pretty sure I stole from Geoff. I pulled it off my pajama shirt and pulled on the sweatshirt. I wiggled out of my short and struggled to pull on my jeans.

I finally was able to pull my jeans on and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. I made myself a bagel and I had noticed I wasn't craving something absolutely odd today. Gavin walked downstairs and I handed him a bagel, he kissed my cheek and grabbed his house keys and wallet.

"Ready?" I asked, looking over at him. He nodded and we walked out to my car. We climbed in and drove off towards Rooster Teeth.

When we arrived, I said hello to Kara who gave my belly a look. I continued to walk to the AH office when I heard Geoff screaming about something.

"Oh Fuck!" I whisper, yelled and looked at Gavin.

"Just tell him, Gabrielle!" Gavin snapped, causing me to furrow my brow at him.

"Gavin, don't yell at her!" I heard Geoff's voice. He looked at me and smiled. I swallowed hard and looked at Gavin.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes and went to the office. I wanted to punch him. This was his doing too. I didn't get pregnant on my own.

"What's with him?" Geoff pointed at him. I shrugged and Geoff squinted at me.

"We need to talk." I mumbled, chewing on my bottom lip.

"Yeah, sure. What's up?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"It should be in private." I said, finally getting the guts to look up at him. He nodded & started walking towards the recording booth. I followed him and he closed the door after I walked in.

"What's up?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Uh, well. So at this point, it's kinda obvious but I'm pregnant. And I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid of how you would react." I stared down at my feet as my words spilled out of my mouth. He started laughing, causing me to look up at him.

"I knew far before you found out." He shrugged. "I've seen pregnant people before & I KNEW you were pregnant." He shook his head. "I'm not mad. I knew you would tell me when you were ready. I'm not even disappointed. I know you two are happy and that's all I want. Even if I didn't want you to be with that shit stain in the morning." He chuckled and patted me on the shoulder. "I'm incredibly proud of you. You're going to be a mother!" He smiled widely and kissed my head. He then walked out of the studio and to the AH office. I stayed in the recording booth a bit longer, just taking in the moment. 

Then my phone buzzed. 

From Geoff

Oh, when I called you in England it was about you recording lines in RWBY, Camp Camp and RvB so I'd just stay in the recording booth since you're still standing in there. Love you!

I chuckled and sat down on the couch. I sat there for a while, playing with my phone when Miles, Jordan, Kerry and Barbara walked in. Jordan basically greeted me with the biggest hug I've ever been given by him. Barbara laughed and snapped a quick picture. We got all of my lines down, along with everyone else's and Miles dismissed me to go film a AHWU.

Today, our video consisted of Michael and Gavin throwing shit at each other, Jeremy hitting Trevor with a plastic bat and me and Jack arguing over video game titles. Geoff made a cameo and smacked me upside the head with a rolled up magazine. Gavin also threw a crumpled piece of paper at me and threatened to rip his dick off. Geoff laughed hysterically and Trevor almost killed himself by tripped over a box while holding a giant katana. 

After we filmed the AHWU, Gavin and I headed over to film an early On The Spot. We were playing against Maisey and Geoff. Geoff refused to participate and Gavin just fucked around with him. Some how in the middle of the show, Geoff and I traded spots and Maisey and I were on a team, and Geoff and Gavin were on one. Maisey and I destroyed the two idiots. 

"Hey, I told Geoff." I told Gavin as we got into my car.

"Told Geoff what?" He asked, looking over at me. 

"That I'm pregnant." I looked over at him.

"How did he react?" He cocked his head slightly. 

"Well, you're not dead, are you?" I giggled, causing him to chuckle with me. 

"I don't think so!" Gavin smiled. 

"He was happy, and he apparently always knew about me being pregnant." I said, starting the car. 

"Really?" Gavin seemed shocked. 

"Well, yeah. He's been around pregnant ladies before." I giggled, pulling out of the parking lot. 

"Yeah, true." He smiled, patting my thigh and leaving his hand on it. "Are you excited?" He asked, looking over at me. I glanced over to see him. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking back to the road.

"Are you excited to find out if we're having twins or not?" He chuckled.

"Oh, I'm super excited to have my vagina ripped to my asshole and probably dying over the pain." I giggled, Gavin scoffed and shook his head. "Of course I'm excited." I patted his hand and he chuckled. 

"I'm scared." Gavin admitted, squeezing my thigh slightly.

"I am too." I smiled, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers together, and squeezing his hand. "I'm so fucking terrified." I sighed, and he kissed my hand. I smiled widely and kept my eyes on the road.