12 Hours

Gavin's POV

Gabi screamed at the top of her lungs as she squeezed my hand as tight as she could. After a very, long, and agonizing 12 hours, Gabi was finally able to give birth. 

"Push Gabi!" Dr Macias yelled, and Gabi shouted out in pain and soon there was a faint crying. Gabi panted and looked up at me. Tears and sweat stained her face. Her face was tired. She looked like she was in so much pain still. 

"Two baby boys! But you knew that already!" Dr Macias smiled at us. I kissed Gabi as the nurses washed and wrapped our babies up in little blankets. Gabi started crying once the nurses helped her legs out of the stirrups and she heard our boys cry. 

Seeing Gabi cry, made me start crying too. I sat beside her and watched as the nurses handed her one of the boys. She started crying harder once she saw his face, and the nurse held out our other one to me. I opened my arms and watched as she placed him delicately in my arms. I felt more tears stream down my face as I saw him.

I'm a parent. This is real life. This is what we thought would never happen. 

"Family picture?" Dr Macias smiled at us. I nodded and pointed to my phone on the bench by the door. She nodded and grabbed it, opening the camera. 

"No!" Gabi whined and covered her face. 

"Gabrielle, please." I said, my voice was hoarse and she looked at me. I pouted and she nodded. 

"Fine." She croaked and she smiled down at our boys. I felt my eyelids get heavy as the flash went off. We got to spend a little time with them before they were taken from us. Another nurse came in with a wheelchair and helped Gabi into it. I followed them into our room, and set all of our stuff down. 

"I'm going to go let everyone know we're finally parents." I smiled weakly at her. She giggled softly, and closed her eyes. 

"Who's all down there?" She asked, her voice sounded so sad and pathetic. I knew it was from screaming for the past six hours, though. 

"Geoff, Griffon, Millie, Jack and Caiti, Jeremy and Kat, Ray and Tina, Ryan and Laurie, with Olivia and Eli. Barbara and Miles. Maggie, Cole, Jordan, Kerry, Mica, Michael and Lindsay. Pretty much everyone. Even Burnie's here." I said, looking at her. She frowned and looked at me.

"No Jon or Maisey?" She asked, disappointment written all over her face. I frowned and shook my head. 

"Miles said Jon was on his way, but I'm not sure about Maisey." I spoke softly. She nodded and closed her eyes again. 

"I'll be right back." I kissed her head and walked down to the waiting room again. 

I opened the door and the entire damn company was sitting in the waiting room. 

"Well, around 4:45 am, I became a parent to one beautiful boy, and an hour and a half later, another little boy was born." I smiled, looking at my friends. Immediately I felt a hug. I wrapped my arms around Geoff as he embraced me. I started crying again, as I felt Geoff's breath start to waver. I knew he was crying to. He pulled away and wiped the tears from his eyes. Griffon walked up to him, and gave me a quick hug. 

"We're so proud of both of you." Griffon spoke softly, and I smiled, nodding my thanks. 

"Does this mean I'm an auntie?" Millie asked, looking up at me. And I nodded. 

"That you are! You'll be able to meet your nephew's soon, okay." I said, hugging Millie. She smiled and hugged me back. 

"They both weighed about 8 pounds even, and were about 19 1/5 inches." I said, telling the group. "She won't be taking visitors until tomorrow though. Please go home, and get your rest." I said, looking at everyone. "We both really appreciate all of your support through this entire journey. I love you all immensely for helping us, and loving us unconditionally." I said, watching everyone. "Please drive home safe, and you'll all be able to meet the two boys soon." I kissed Millie's head and watched as my friends began disbanding. 

Ryan ruffled my hair and looked at me. 

"I can get clothes for you guys if you need anything from home." He said, making sure Olivia didn't run off with Millie. 

"Yeah, that'd be top." I said, fumbling around with my keys. "Just bring a bunch of my clothes and diapers, and a load of shit obviously." I said, handing Ryan the house key. He nodded and I thanked him. He scooped up Olivia and walked off towards the front entrance. 

I walked back up to Gabi's room, and sat on the seat next to her bed. She was fast asleep and I kissed her hand. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together, resting my head on her bed and falling asleep shortly after.