Untitled 3

Weeks had passed since Gabi's appendix incident. Gavin really let what Gabi said sink into his head. Maybe Meg was doing this to get back into Gavin's life. But Gavin had to admit, he was finally, truly happy with Gabi.

Meg knew how happy Gavin was, and it was eating her up that she could never had made Gavin this happy. But she promised to be civil to the two, and try her best to be there for both of them as best as she could.

Gabi's anxiety was all over the place, and she knew it couldn't be any good for the babies. She tried confiding in Lindsay, Maisey and Mica but they never were there when she needed them. She even tried Barbara but she was always too busy.

She knew if she went to any of the boys, they wouldn't listen. Well, Geoff would, but she didn't want Geoff to rip Gavin's head off for even considering letting Meg back into his life.

Truth be told, Gavin sometimes missed Meg. He missed their jokes, and how much she made him laugh sometimes. But he knew he was better off. But he wasn't sure if he was better off without dating her & just being her friend, or if he was better off completely without her.

Gabi worried about one morning, Gavin would wake up and all of a sudden not love her anymore. And that he'd pack all his things and leave her. She even had nightmares from it. And she always panicked and searched for Gavin in the bed. And when her skin touched his, her panic eased away. But only temporarily.

Gabrielle had never been more terrified in her life to lose someone. She worried herself sick, day and night. She knew it was bad for the babies, but she couldn't stop. She tried yoga, she tried meditating. She even tried vocalizing her problems to Gavin but he was always too busy with something to listen. She always gave up on trying to talk to him.

Her last resort was Geoff. She saw her older brother as someone who was wiser beyond his years. Sometimes Geoff could agree, but Geoff also loved his sister more than anything on this world. Besides maybe Millie. Geoff and Gabi would literally die for each other if it weren't for one another constantly pulling each other out of dark places.

Those two men were the most important to her. Gavin and Geoff. And soon, she was going to have two new boys who she'd find more important than her boyfriend and brother combined.

But God, was she terrified.