License

Two Months Later

I wandered around stage 5, looking for something do considered I'd finished all the work that had been given to me. At this point, I was bored out of my mind. And Lindsay told me walking around induced labor, so I was walking around for that reason too.

I was due in about a week, but knowing that due dates are never really accurate, I was impatient waiting for the day they boys come.

I was still stressed out by Meg being back in Gavin's life, but Gavin made it very clear that they were just friends, and nothing more. She still hung around the office knowing Gavin still hadn't gotten his license, and if I'd gone into labor at work, she'd take me instead of Gavin, but I was more comfortable with someone I trusted. Like my brother, or Griffon.

"Hey, Gabi!" I saw Cole, Maggie and Jordan coming back from Fan Service. I smiled and waved at them.

"What's up guys?" I smiled at them.

"Nothing much. Have you thought about Godparents yet?" Jordan asked. Everyone was completely up my ass about it since I didn't announce anything at the baby shower. Gavin wanted to but I didn't want to deal with people.

"I have them picked out, I just want to wait. I'm gonna tell them when everyone meets them." I said, putting a hand on my tummy.

"Hey! I should at least get to know!" Maggie grinned. I shook my head.

"Nah. Gavin and I have made up our minds." I giggled, looking at my friends.

"Give us a hint!" Cole whined, and suddenly a loud whistle erupted being me.

"Shut up guys! If she doesn't wanna tell you, she doesn't have to!" Out of all people to back me up, I never expected Aaron to say anything. Nothing against him, we only ever talk on On The Spot.

Cole huffed and walked away with Jordan. Maggie waved and followed the boys. I saw they met up with Kerry and Miles before walking off.

"Thanks." I smiled at him, and he nodded.

"Don't worry about it. People are always pushing things out of people who seem vulnerable at times. My sister's pregnant and she doesn't even know the gender yet, the baby shower isn't even until after it's horn and she hasn't announced Godparent either." He chuckled. I smiled and nodded.

"That's cool though. I bet it's frustrating not knowing the gender though. It drove Gavin insane not knowing." I looked up at Aaron, he smiled and ruffled my hair. I swatted at his hand and we laughed.

"I'll see you pipsqueak. Stay safe." He smiled and walked off towards the Million Dollars but, set. I knew Gavin was over there so I followed as well. It wasn't much of a show to watch, but I wanted to see my boyfriend and not have to wait an hour or so to see him. We were both busy and as I crept closer to my due date I wanted to at least be near Gavin as often as I could be.

After they finished, Gavin walked over to me smiling.

"Hey, bird!" He greeted me, planting a kiss on my head. I smiled widely and watched as he sat next to me.

"Hellooo." I giggled, he returned my smile and immediately reached for his phone in his pocket. He looked at the lock screen and stood up.

"Back to the AH office, m'lady. We have a GTA video to film. It's another mastermind heist. But this time it's me, you, my boi and Ryan." Gavin said, holding out his hand. I couldn't help but giggle when Gavin called Michael his boy, or 'Micoo!!" when talking about his friend. I'd always admired their friendship. I took his hand as I nodded, and he helped me to my feet.

We made our way back to the Achievement Hunter office and I took my spot in Geoff's desk. He went home early to help Millie with her summer homework. It felt like I hadn't seen Millie in an eternity. I turned on the xbox, logged into Geoff's account and helped the boys set up the audio as best as I could. Every time, I tried to help Gavin would just yell at me to sit down and let them take care of it. It wasn't really yelling, it was more of Gavin going "Don't bend over the monitors like that Gabrielle you're going to hurt yourself or the babies!" in that high pitched whine he does, which, is adorable.

I sat and fucked around in GTA before they finished setting everything up. Ryan invited us into the game and of course, Gavin was the one who couldn't get into our game. And of course, Michael was yelling, Ryan was laughing and I was annoyed. It continued to be that way until we finished the first mission.

I sighed and turned off the Xbox when we stopped capturing video, and audio. Gavin peaked his head over the monitors and ran over to me.

"Love, what's wrong?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"I'm just tired." I said, looking at Gavin. Worry was written all over his face.

"You'll both be exhausted soon." Michael said, standing up.

"I don't really think you know what exhausted means." Ryan said, spinning in his chair. "I mean, Gabi is about to push two kids out of her vagina, and then Gavin and her have to raise them for 18 years." Ryan chuckled. "Two kids just a couple years from each other is bad, I couldn't imagine having two at the same time." He stood up, after turning off his Xbox.

"True. I always forget there's two Gavin's inside you." Michael chuckled, packing his things up. He turned off his xbox and grabbed his keys. "I'll see you all tomorrow." He waved and walked out. Ryan and Gavin waved at him, before he vanished. Ryan grabbed his things as well, as I got up from my chair. Gavin grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Gav, I can get out of a chair by myself, you know." I giggled, causing Ryan to chuckle to.

"Having your first kid be a twin must be incredibly nerve wracking, he's just trying to make sure you don't hurt yourself or accidentally push yourself into labor." Ryan defended Gavin.

"I know. It's just cute how helpful Gavin is being." I smiled reassuringly at Gavin as he gave me a small pout.

"Thanks love, you're pretty cute yourself." He chuckled, letting go of my hand and walking over to his desk. We normally never brought anything into work, except our chargers, headphones and a couple snacks if we didn't feel like leaving our building. I turned off his xbox for him without him noticing, and we walked out towards my car.

"I'd hope I was pretty cute. I mean, you did put babies inside me, so it'd suck if I was ugly." I giggled, looking over at him. He chuckled and opened the car door for me. "I think you should renew your license soon." I piped, looking up at him as I got in. "I'm going to go into labor here soon, and I'd rather have you drive me to the hospital instead of Meg, since she's been so clingy to me lately." I said, as he got into the passenger side.

"Yeah, I was going to go on my next day off, but my next day off isn't until Thursday, and you work that day." Gavin pouted as I started the car.

"You know, Lindsay has Thursday off too, I'm sure she'd be happy to help." I said, pulling out of the parking spot and driving towards our house.

"True. I'll talk to her when we get home." He said, nodding his head.

"Good." I smiled and patted his thigh.