A Simple End of A Legend.

I stood there above the grave of someone I knew, here on this cool, sprinkling day. The grave of a person who made my life so much more wonderful. Tears made their way from my eyes. The only thing that kept me from falling to my knees and shattering like glass was the fact that my friends stood at my side.

Flowers littered the freshly filled grave. Jeff had a hand on my left shoulder. William just stood behind to my left, silent but there if I needed him. Ryan had one hand on my right shoulder. He had such a firm, yet gentle, grip on my shoulder. It was as if, if he let go I would have fallen apart like glass on concrete.

I stood their silently mourning. Agony, disbelief, content, rage, peace, loss, all these emotions and thoughts and so many more flooded my brain as I stood there.

But.... A sensation of relief came over me as a pair of arms snaked there way from behind me and around my  stomach. The compassionate and warm embrace came with another kind of warmth as huge breasts were pressed against my back. I put one hand on her arms that sought to comfort me.

Jane; I know it hurts seeing Conner buried. He was like a grandfather to you. But he wouldn't want you to feel sad. He would want you to smile.

Jane stood on her tiptoes in her Cyan and Black silk dress and she gave me a tender kiss on my throat.

This earned a moan and a weak smile to grace my lips. But that week smile became is totally strong and as warm as the sun, despite the tears that still erupted from my eyes, when my daughter Jane Jr. And her brother Max came came running up and each hugged one of my legs.

My 7 year children always were compassionate. To describe the two, Jane Jr. was more or less my wife's "Mini-Me". She looked so much like her it was almost spooky. As max had my (skin color), my (eye color), his mothers nose and hair color, but my hair. They stand at 3'8" and are just the greatest.

Anyway. We went home that night. We played Halo 5 Guardians because my kids wanted to play. We tagged team as a family online and CRUSH the enemies.

When it was time to make dinner we cooked as a family. Jane would make some potatoes, I would always make the Meat, tonight it was fillet mignon, Max would pick a vegetable and afterward Jane Jr. Got to pick what desert we would have.

We would sit down, with "Uncle Jeff and "Uncle William" and "Uncle Ryan", eat and jam to music when we didn't talk about the day. And what was a dinner if one of us didn't have a joke or two?

Jane would do laundry . Jeff, Will and Ryan did the dishes,  I would help the kids with homework, which was good, because I taught the two a lot more than their teachers so they would always be on +A Honor role. Then Max would take out the trash and Mow the lawn as Jane Jr. Vacuumed.

We all would later sit down and watch tv as a family before the two had go to bed at 9pm, Willaim and Ryan would go back to the apartment they share and Jeff would go to his House 5 minutes away. That left me enough time to have hawt sex with my wonderful wife. And boy is she a Nymphomaniac!

This day, besides the funeral, ended like most days do for me and my family. But I was fine with that. Because my life was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better life.

As I laid there in bed with my arm wrapped around my wife's naked body, which she always had laid out over my own bare body, I looked her in the eye and asked her.

"Hey Jane, I love you... More than anything in the world. You know that right?" I asked, to which she sleepily responded, "I love you too, babe. More than I thought was ever humanly possible."

I smiled as I knew and felt happy. I had heard her tell me she loves me everyday and I her. Most people would eventually take that for granted. But I never did. I felt happy every time we had this vocal exchange.

"I'll wake you up with a bj in the morning. Goodnight honey." She promised before passing out. You chuckled. You never said she had to, but she always woke you up like that. And if she didn't wake you like that, you would eat her Pussy raw to wake her, before getting up, making morning coffee and breakfast before sending the kids to school.

Looking up at the ceiling, (y/n) smiled and thought to himself:

"Who would have ever thought I could have a perfect family and life, with none other than Jane The Killer?!"