Chapter 11: Fun Houses, secret rooms and cops...OH MY!! Part 1

After some time of you and Ryan were dressed and ready for when the police would come.

Jane came downstairs in her newly bought black dress that went from just above her nipples and down to her knees. "(Y/n), William has left to go find out if anyone has heard anything on the street for even a HINT of a whisper about me. He said he will call at 4:30pm to tell us whatever he finds out." You smirked at this. You knew that, if anyone  could get dirt, rumors or truth on anyone in town, William could with his quote-on-quote "silver tongue". You looked at your Jack Skellington wrist watch and saw the time was 1:48pm. "This is good. I could probably get these cops out by the time he has told me. But right now, we have to get you into the 'secret room'."

Ryan started giggling, 5 feet away from you, looking out the window to watch for the cops. Jane gave you a cocked eyebrow and asked, "What is this secret room?" Your smirked turned into a grin, like a kid makes when he has a cool toy for show and tell. You gently took your right hand and grabbed her left hand and guided her to the basement door. You pulled out your key-ring and used the only silver key to unlock the lock the door-handles lock. You opened it and grabbed her hand again and lead her to the bottom of the stairs.

She stopped and looked around at the place. It looked like a 20 foot by 30 foot, fun house. There was a Mini-bar with seven mini-fridges and a ping-pong table,  A Fast and Furious Driving arcade game, a pool table and matching ques, a table for Magic the gathering, various bean bags and couches, a shelf with over 700 video games for various devices, and  an entire 12 ft by 10ft area reserved for  a 70 inch plasma flat-screen tv on a 5 foot tall Red Oak dresser and on Its 5 shelves, it had:  a ps4, ps3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii-U pad, Nintendo 64 AND a game cube. "Wow, Ben would be jealous if he saw all this." She said to herself as you tried to pull a small red carpet away from behind the mini-bar. "Who?" She looked at your head, that was poking out from behind said mini-bar. "A friend I used to know." You smirked and explained. "I have earned  about $832,000of money over the years when I took up underground cage fights when I was 15.. I call this 'The Party Room.' Sadly, I haven't had much reason to come down here lately."

Jane walked over to you and saw that you were pulling the red carpet away from the ground, only to find a trap door. "This trapdoor leads to a 12 ft by 7 ft room. It has a bed, books a lava lamp and a mini-fridge. Help yourself to the Dr. Peppers in there. I want you to stay in there until I come back and open the hatch. Also, if you HAVE to pee. There Is a door on the left, just at the end of the bed that leads to a 7ft by 7ft bathroom. It has a white toilet, bathtub, shower and sink. with tie-dye walls." She looked at you with a funny smile and asked "Why do you have a bedroom and bathroom underneath your Basement?" You looked at her and said, "I told you, I had earned a LOT of money. "She giggled and slowly climbed down the 5 foot ladder. "See you later! Please don't keep a girl waiting too long." She said with a seductive laugh and a wink with her tongue slightly out.

Once she got in, you locked the hatch, covered it up with the carpet and looked to make certain it looked on the normal side. luckily, despite your surroundings, it looked "normal". Then, from at the top of the stairs, you heard Ryan loudly whispering, "THEY ARE HERE!"