Chapter 7: A Date with Jane. Part 1

It has been 2 days since the attack from Jeff the Killer. You have spent a lot of time planning with Ryan and William, just in case Jeff might attack again. You have even spent ALOT of time on the computer, trying to find out any possible recent Jeff the Killer activity. You have also been checking and hacking into data bases to see if anyone was onto Jane. You have not even gone out of your room to go to work. You just asked Kate to accept responsibility of the place for a while, and for her to bring her pistol to work.

Jane came up to your room on the second floor, and knocked on your door lightly. You jumped at the noise out of surprise, as you had been so busy focusing on the computer. "(Y/n)!" Jane called tenderly to you beyond the door. "May I come in?" She asked. Y-yea, come in." She opened the door and walked the five steps it took to get to your bed. She sat down next to you and asked, "(Y/n), You have been so busy up here for two days. Doing this... and everything before this.... all for me. You should get some rest." You looked at her with tired eyes and said, "I can not fall asleep. My mind will NOT allow me to just relax with the possibility that that psychopath will come back for you." She put on a face that looked like she was planning something.

After a long time she asked, as you took a drink of Mnt. Dew "(Y/n), what would you think about going out with me on a date to the mall then?" You choked on your soda and used all the strength you had not to spew it out and then finally swallowed.  "You... wanna go out on a date with me?" She looked at you as if she did not understand. "Yes with YOU. What? Are you not interested in me?" You looked at yourself, and then back up at her. "A hot girl like you? I would have to be as insane as Jeff NOT to be! But look at me, I am a mess. Besides, I am NOT worthy of a wonderful girl like you." She looked at you with a mix of caring love and sterness. "Don't think like that. Because to be honest, I would have been honored to have someone HALF as cool a guy as you have been. Now go get in a shower. Or do I have to hop in with you?" ....

A/N  Sorry, ill try to give you all the other half tomorrow.