Chapter 14: Love and Hunting Prep

--11:30pm at your house. Your pov--

Since William  returned to the house and had an I dead of where we should look to hunt, all of us have been preparing for the hunt. Ryan went to his room and got his  and the 9mm pistol I gave him for his 15th birthday. (He got his license and a suppressor when he was 16.) William went to his house and got his katana and bow and arrow. (His older brother Steven taught him how to use the both of the weapons.) I got my baseball bat and my single shot pistol "Uno". As for Jane,... well... I bought her a nice 7 inch silver dagger. (I have my resources.) 

William: "So... we think we ready? (YES I meant to spell it that way. Your friend can be quite random)

(Y/n): Yeah, I think we are.

Ryan: Guys... i'll be honest with you all.... I am REALLY scared about this. I mean, usually... guys like me... not strong, short, and panicy.... we tend to die first.

Y/n: Think like that and you will! Guys... this is a serial killer who has killed MANY and WILL kill you. Remember this; 'Act first, fear later' meaning; 'Evn if you are scared out of your mind, you get a chance, KILL this son-of a bitch, and THEN shake in your boots all you want.' Also, if worse comes to worse, we split up in pairs! Nobody goes alone, or too far ahead of someone else. We watch each others backs, remember what ive said, don't get caught or killed, THEN we WILL survive!

I turned back to Jane, and I saw a bright smile on her face. She took 7 steps towards me, and then she stood before me. "I am grateful that you are helping me kill him. But please (y/n), if it get's too dangerous, LEAVE! And if you find yourself having to choose between saving yourself, or Ryan and William, and ME... save yourself or them. Jeff has already killed my family, and my old friends... I don't want to see him take anyone else away from me. I don't think I can take it, loosing our friends, or you... the one I have fallen in love with."I understood what... and why... she was saying these things. But you couldn't accept that. You put your right index finger and middle finger under her chin to make her look you in the eye. Then you brought her into a kiss. She went wide eyed for a moment, but didn't resist. When you parted, you began to tell her something directly from the heart:

"Jane... -When you give someone the truest of  love, you are NOT just giving someone your emotions and fondness caused by chemicals in your body. No matter if the one you love is older or younger, no matter the age or gender, no matter religion or race.... it doesn't matter. If the one you love, loves you in the truest form as well, you both commit to each other your lives. You do anything to keep them happy and safe. Even if that means to lose your own life or to put THEIR happiness above your own. Despite other peoples beliefs or hate... and THAT is what I am gonna do. Because, I love you!"-(Quote from Me, Caleb Theodore Tippen.... aka CalebTheFandomGuy)

So damn me to Hell if I put myself before the woman I love!"  I say. She put her hands over her mouth. I could tell she had thought that was beautiful.  (Sorry, I forgot to say she didn't have her mask)

Since the time that Jeff started all this a few years ago, her face has healed completely, her smooth, pale white skin, and those blue eyes that she used to hide behind her black contacts.(I know that wasn't the original story, I just wanted to be a bit more realistic .)

William: "That is nice and mushy , (Y/n). Now I am gonna say something. IF for some reason I get killed by this serial killer; know that I did this for YOU... my best friend, and I won't have regrets. Which I doubt he COULD kill me... you know, since I am WILLIAM. the Indestructible! *this caused you all to snicker at your lanky friend.*

Ryan: (Y/n)... I agree with William, you are MY best friend too. Hell, without YOU, I don't know where I would be. And Jane,... if i don't make it thru this... take care of (y/n) will ya? He needs SOMEBODY to!

Jane: *snickers* Deal. Now then.... since we all have seen where our allegiances lie... Let's go hunt... and finally kill ... JEFF THE KILLER!