chapter 17: Jane is in Heat! (Lemon)

Y/n and Jane goes up to the bedroom hand in hand. When they are both in, (y/n) shuts the door and locks it. He turned around only to see Jane in this position.

Jane: (Y/n).... Fuck me. Please!

Not wanting to disappoint his lover, the (h/c) young man took off his clothes revealing his 10 inch long, 3 inch wide, already THROBBING and rock-hard dick, making Jane shudder at the sight. And remember that day in the shower.

He walked up and grabbed either side of her hips and, Without warning, (y/n) shoved his dick in her pussy. Plowing straight threw her hymen.

Jane cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. And (y/n) threw his head back and moaned in pleasure at the insanely tight pussy that he just plowed into. It felt like a boa constrictor was constricting his dick.

Jane's mix of blood and cum coated (y/n)'s dick. This surprised (y/n). So he didn't start bucking his hips.

(Y/n) facepalmed, he had forgotten that she was still a virgin in that hole. He felt kinda bad that he allowed his hormones take over like that.

He just stood there for a minute to let her body adjust to his size. A minute passed by, before Jane finally turned her head to look (y/n) in his (e/c) orbs and gave a gentle nod that said it was ok to continue.

With a new found smile that gave Jeffs former smile a run for its non-existant money. (y/n) began slowly thrusting into her pussy. With each thrust, your tip would gently touch the VERY end of her vag.

This went on for about eleven minutes. And due to your astonishing size, she was not only an absolute moaning mess, but she came three times in that short amount of time. Her cum soaked her inner thighs, that were shaking from the fucking.

(Y/n), though he was enjoying seeing Jane wiggle and writhe and find such utter bliss from him, he didn't even come close to coming the first time.

Her hands clenched onto the blankets and sheets of the bed. She was about to cum again. But then the tall (h/c) young man pulled his South Pole out her Hot Pocket, causing Jane to whimper and turn her head to pout at (y/n).

Seeing her adorable face pout had earned her a huge smile from her lover.

(Y/n): If I'm going to gorge myself on your Forbidden Fruit... I might as well enjoy *seductively smiles and licks his lips, looking into her eyes* its juices too.

It took a second to register what he was saying. But then, it clicked. She weakly stood straight up and stripped off her sexy nightwear and lied down completely naked on the bed. She lifted her legs so her knees touched her shoulders.

(Thru ragged breaths) Jane: Guh-*heeve*- go... Uh... Ahead! Enjoy... Enjoy the taste *heavy gasp* me...*(y/n)!!!

(Y/n) continued to wear his lusty and wide smile as he descended onto the bed. He gave a few solid breaths onto Janes soaking cunt. Earning a look from Jane that said "I love it, but please stop being a fucking tease already!"

He took in a good look at his lover body from this angle. Her burned body had healed up strangely enough to give her a BEAUTIFUL pale-marble complexion. She had a nice muscle tone and the beginnings of a 6 pack. She had a nice, firm and perfect peach shaped ass and a soft pair of perfect soft double-d breasts. And finally, two long, beautiful, slightly muscular legs that lead all the way to her Hot Pink pussy!