Therapy Pt. 2

Review: last time we left off Nicki & Drake had just had an intense therapy session. And drake found out that Nicki had started dating Chris.

--------------------------------------------------

It was time for their next session, but drake couldn't make it because he had a couple of shows to do. So Nicki was getting her and gabby together, since the doctor said he wanted gabby to come this time.

Nicki: let's go gabby

Nicki said holding the front door open.

Gabby came strolling out of the living room on her iPad, too distracted to look up.

45 minutes later they pull up to Dr. Smiths office & gets out of the car.

Nicki: ready?

She said as they made their way into the building

Gabby; yea.

Dr. Smith greeted them in the waiting room.

Dr: nice to see you again Nicki

They shook hands

Dr: and you must be Gabrielle

Gabby smiled.

Dr: well if you're nice I have a couple of snacks for you before you two leave. Okay?

Gabby nodded

Dr: alright, you guys can follow me this way.

He directed them into his office.

Dr: so Nicki, how you been these passed two weeks.

Nicki: I've actually been really good, in a happy mood & I'm just really focused on my daughter & my career

Dr: that's good & if u don't mind me asking, where is drake?

Nicki: oh he had some concerts to go to in a different state, so he couldn't make it.

Dr: and does that ever interfere with parenting?

Nicki: not really. I mean I know how busy this life can get & how hard it can be to juggle everything at once. So that's not anything I worry or fuss about because we both signed up for this life.

Dr: and gabby, who do you spend more time with?

Gabby: gammie

The doctor looked at Nicki in confusion

Nicki: her grandma

Dr: oh. and do you have fun over there

Gabby: yea, I have a puppy and, and I go in the pool all the time.

Dr: that's sounds so fun. And Nicki if u don't mind me askin her, do you like daddy's friend Rihanna?

Gabby: yea, but she's not mommy & Mr. Chris isn't daddy

Dr: you are a very smart little girl

Gabby: thank you

Dr: I did wanna talk about other things, but I want drake to be here, so we're gonna cut it short today.

Nicki: okay, that's fine.

Dr: and gabby like i promised you, here's your treats

He handed her a couple of fun size candy bars

Nicki: what do u say

Gabby: thank you

Dr: aw, you're so welcome.