From Time

Nicki: you what? you cheated? slept with somebody else?

Drake: yea

He said quietly

Nicki looked away, then she looked back at drake

Nicki: how could you

He didn't say anything. Nicki walked around the counter to be on the same side drake was on

Nicki: do you see that little girl in there?! What is she gonna think when you tell her what you did

Drake: I'm not gonna tell her

Nicki: you are something else, you know that?

Nicki couldn't believe drake. She was beyond furious with this mistake.

Drake: you don't seem too hurt

Nicki: oh trust me, I'm hurt. But I'm not gonna show it because I have daughter to teach not to go for guys like you.

There was a silence

Nicki: I've cried all I could cry these past few years over you Aubrey. When is it gonna stop?!

He had nothing to say

Nicki: it's not. But I refuse to keep getting hurt.

Drake: so we're done

Nicki: how long do u want me to carry on acting like nothing wrong

There was a silence that took over

Drake: you still love me?

It took her a while to answer

Nicki: that's something that'll probably never change, for the simple fact you gave me the best gift in the world. Sometimes I feel like I love you more than I love myself. But I hate our relationship these days.

Drake grabbed Nicki's chin so she could look up at him

Drake: I'm sorry

Nicki: you've been sorry before, and I've been forgiving. This little routine we have here isn't old to you yet? You are a grown man. You know exactly what you want.

Drake: I want a family. Something I never had growing up.

Nicki: you talk real big, but u show none of it. I'm not gonna be sittin around here waiting for you to finally come around.

Drake: well since we're not together I guess imma just stay at my condo downtown

Nicki: no you're not. You have a daughter. Forget about what me and you are going through right now, think about gabby. And who knows, maybe she'll talk some since into us lol.

Drake: hahah a 2 year old teaches two adults how to be civil with eachother. That's ashame.

Nicki: see, look it there. After I just heard what I heard from you, I'm still able to laugh with you.

Drake: none of my other exes are like that. They'll be tryna beat my ass and shit.

Nicki: hahaha. I'm not your typical ex.

Drake: you're not. can I ask you something

Nicki: mhm

Drake: you still in love with me?

Nicki: I hate to admit, but that'll be forever. You?

Drake: girl you know I love you. I don't know what it is about you tho. I feel like I always have to be around you for some reason.

Nicki: were you thinkin about that when you were having sex with whoever she was?

Drake: I don't wanna talk about that.

Nicki: okay so it's official, we're not a couple.

Drake: yup

Nicki: but you will be staying here WHENEVER you're in the states, right

Drake: yup.

Nicki smiled

Nicki: I hate how much I love you

Drake stood there and smiled while Nicki walked out and went into the play room to find a sleeping gabby laying on her princess couch with a bunch of toys surrounding her. Nicki gently picked gabby up and walked out the play room, carried her all the way upstairs to put her in her more comfortable bed. After awhile nicki comes back down to see drake in the living room.

Nicki: whatchu watchin

She said as she plopped down on the couch.

Drake: uhh, this Heat game.. Whatchu doin

Nicki: I just carried gabby up to her room.

Drake: you good

Nicki: yea. you?

Drake: yea

Nicki sat there and watched the game while drake sat there and watched her.

Drake: aye nic, can I ask u somethin

She looked over at him

Nicki: wassup

Drake adjusted his position on the couch

Drake: why aren't you mad at me

Nicki: I am mad, and very hurt, but we been through worst.

Drake: true, but you actin like i ain't did nothin

Nicki: I would like to believe that but I know I can't.

Drake: we should talk about dating other people.

Nicki: look drake me and you aren't together, so I don't care if u date someone else. just don't be mad when I do the same

Drake: you ain't bringing a nigga around my daughter tho

Nicki: and you not bringin a bitch around my daughter

Nicki: as long as we keep them away from this house, then we should be good.. right?

Drake: are you gonna start dating people.

Nicki: that's not my priority right now. my priority is my child. I mean there's gonna be those nights where I am gonna wanna go out and have fun & ya know.. Mingle. But a man gotta be real fuckin amazing to get my attention.

Drake: 4 years huh

Nicki: couples have there break ups. some get back together & some don't. But only time can tell

Drake: would we ever be a couple again.

Nicki: i can only speak for right now & right now I'm hurting inside, I can't trust you & what's love without trust.

Drake looked down at the floor in shame

Drake: true

He said quietly.

They both loved eachother deeply, but the problems and issues their causing with eachother isn't healthy, not only for their relationship, but for their daughter. And that's the most important thing. As long as they stick to being great parents maybe they can work on being a couple later. But like Nicki said... Only time can tell.