I Really Want You Back

Drakes POV:

Drake: so you gone watch her for a little

He said to his mom, who was getting things together for dinner

Mama Sandi: Aubrey yes.

She said a little annoyed because he was distracting her

Drake: alright, thanks.

He went over to his mom and gave her a cheek kiss

Drake: I'll be back soon.

Seconds after, drake left. He was meeting up with Rihanna at the studio to talk about their unborn child and their relationship.

He made it to the studio and he noticed Rihanna's car already there.

Drake: hey

He said not too thrill to see her.

Rihanna: hey

She said sitting on the couch.

Drake went over to sit on the couch

Rihanna: so why am I here?

Drake: because we need to talk about some stuff

Rihanna: like what?

Drake: imma tell you the same thing I told Nicki before she had gabby... I don't wanna be in a relationship just because of our child.

Rihanna: why are you all of a sudden on cold feet?

Drake: what do you mean "all of a sudden"

Rihanna: it's like when it's just me and you, we're on good terms. But whenever you go around Nicki or even talk to her on the phone, you have doubts about us.

Drake: she was my soon to be wife. Of course when I'm around her, her and my daughter are all I think about. Let's just be honest, if this baby wasn't mine I would be making wedding plans with her

Rihanna: do you love me

Drake: yes, to a certain extent. I love you as a friend & as the mother of my child.

Rihanna: why can't you love me like her

Drake: because you're not her

Drake was getting annoyed

Drake: look, this isn't a competition for my love. I fell in love with a girl who I've been hurting for a long time. And at the end of the day, I honestly feel like she's the only one who deserves me.

Rihanna: I thought me and you been through a lot & I thought this baby would make us stronger.

Drake: 3 years ago when you came to me & told me you and chris were back together, I let it be. Why can't u do the same

Rihanna: I don't know. Maybe because I actually love you. And never once were my intentions to break you and Nicki up. But it's like you only care about her and her feelings. What about me & how I feel. And I know you're in love with Nicki but you're the one who got yourself in this situation. So to sit here and resent me because you thought my intentions were to break you, isn't gonna make things better.

Drake knew what Rihanna was saying had a lot of truth in it. And he know he did wrong by both women. And he hates, the fact Rihanna loves him, not because it was Rihanna, but because he only wanted Nicki to have his love. But at this point he doesn't think he could win Nicki back over.

Drake: alright imma get outta here.

He said as he stood up & left Rihanna there thinking about the decisions she's made.

When drake left he drove to a near by parking lot and decided to call Nicki's cell phone

Nicki: hello

Drake: wassup

Nicki: nothing. Why does it sound like something's wrong

Nicki could tell by the cracks in drakes voice, that something wasn't right.

Drake: I miss you

Nicki: drake are you drunk?

Drake: no, and this ain't funny

Nicki: okayyy? so what's going on

Drake: I just got done talking to Rihanna & she told me something that I never wanted to here from a women besides you

Nicki: and what's that

Drake: she said she loves me

Nicki: drake I don't know what you want me to say. You get yourself in these problems & expect me to pick you up everytime. But this time around I don't feel bad for you. And I don't blame Rihanna for falling for you, because she fell in the same trap as me.

Drake: I don't know what to do

Nicki: get yourself together. Take some time off for yourself. And once you realize that the world doesn't revolve around you, then you'll be a better person. I can't hand you happiness on a silver platter, because trust me if I could, I would. I really wish the best for you & your health. Leave gabby with mom & you go get your head together. I love you & I always will, but I gotta do what's best for me & your not it anymore.

Drake: I don't know what I got myself in to

Nicki: you have to figure that out for yourself.

Drake: so there's no way that there can be no more you and me?

Nicki: Aubrey you're the best father I know & I'll never take that from you. But as a fiancé or a husband, I'm kinda on the fence about. I'm getting ready to go on tour to 30 states & 4 country's. I'm done worrying about our relationship. No wife should ever say that she doesn't know her husband. And you would think after 7 years of knowing someone you would know who they are. But that's not the case here.

She heard sniffling over the phone coming from drakes end

Drake: alright. Imma let you go.

Nicki: okay. Make sure you take what I said into consideration about finding yourself

Drake: alright.

Nicki: bye Aubrey

Drake: bye

He hangs up. He was lost & truthfully hated himself. Drake never meant for this to happen. But now it's way far out of his control. What's next for him now?

-------------------------------------------------- Okay so when I re-read this chapter, I got teary eyed. Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!

The Sequel: Getting Closer with Drickiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें