Pieces

A few days later.

Drakes POV:

Drake was in the studio with Chubbs and 40, when he gets a text from Rihanna

Rihanna: hey, I know I'm the last person you wanna hear from, but this is really important.

Drake: what could be so important.

Rihanna: I'm pregnant

Drake: okay?

Rihanna: what do u mean "okay?"

Drake: why are u telling me? Are u trying to tell me I'm the dad? what is it?

Rihanna: yes.

Drake was taken aback. So he just called her

Rihanna: hello

Drake: what the fuck are u trying to do? break me and Nicki up?

Rihanna: drake I don't have the time to just be thinking about you and Nicki's relationship. You should've thought about her & your relationship when you climbed in bed with me.

Drake: who are you to tell me what my mistakes are. I'm livin with the shit I've done.

There was a silence.

Drake: there's no possibility that this could be chris baby?

Rihanna: there is & I let him know too

Drake: I gotta go

He just hung up the phone.

40: everything good bro

Drake: nah

Drake knew that he could trust 40 and Chubbs with his life, so he could definitely trust them with what he's goin through now

Drake: Rihanna pregnant

Chubbs: what?!

Drake: I know.

Chubbs: how you gone tell nicki

Drake: I don't know, but I know imma have to.

They sat there for a little bit.

Drake: alright, imma get outta here

He stood up from his chair and dapped up Chubbs and 40

Drake: we can finish this tomorrow

They just shook their heads. & drake left the studio and was on his way to his and Nicki's home.

Nicki's POV:

Nicki was sitting at her island counter in the kitchen on her apple laptop. Gabby was over at Tyga's hanging out with King.

Drake: Nicki?

Nicki: I'm in the kitchen.

Drake walked to the kitchen.

Nicki: hey babe

Drake kissed her on the lips

Drake: wassup.

Nicki: I thought u were gonna be over at the studio for a little longer

Drake: yea, I had to come home

Nicki took a second to look up at drake to read his face expression and she could tell something was wrong.

Nicki: okay, what's wrong?

Drake was standing against the counter that was across from Nicki.

Drake: just know that I love you & imma fix everything.

Nicki: what did you do drake.

Drake took a minute to evaluate everything that just happened so quickly. He still couldn't believe it himself. So to actually tell Nicki, he knew it was gonna break her heart & this could be the end of everything for them two.

Drake: umm... Rihanna's pregnant.

Nicki had a blank stare on her face & it looked like someone had just taken every bit of life out of her.

Nicki: wh-, wha-

She couldn't even get her words out.

Drake: look, I know how it looks

He says walking towards Nicki. He attempts to touch her arms, but she backs away

Nicki: don't touch me!

She said in disgust.

Drake: Nicki

Nicki: how could you?!

She was now crying

Drake: we weren't together at the time

Nicki: so that makes it okay

Drake: I mean you can't really be mad

Nicki: I'm hurt. I'm your soon to be wife & I just heard a girl u used to mess with is pregnant... You know what? I should've expected this out of you. I don't know why I always think something's gonna change, or you're gonna change. It's the same routine for us, and I've said this before, but I'm tired. Tired of playing these games with you. And this time, I'm forreal done!

Drake had nothing to say & Nicki just looked at him.

Nicki: so that's it? you have nothing else to say?

He still said nothing

Nicki: fine

She made her way to the front of the house to grab her keys so that she could leave.

Drake: where u goin

Nicki said nothing. She walked out the door & right before she hopped in her car, drake walked out the house.

Drake: Nicki!

He yelled loud enough for her to hear him. He ran up to her car

Drake: I'm sorry

Nicki: drake, we've been here before, and I take u back everytime. And I just can't this time. I thought you would've learned by now, but u haven't & I can't be around people like you. It's gonna hurt for awhile once I leave, but you have to realize I've stood by your side this entire time. I'm never completely done with you because of our child. But to be this person I've been for 6 years is something that's definitely not happening again.

Nicki closed the car door and drove off. Leaving drake there to think about his consequences.

------------------------------------------------

Short right? Well, the next chapter will be longer and will be taken place at a different point in time.