It's up to Us Pt.2

Nicki had arranged a private flight from Hawaii back to L.A. And not only was she worried about drake, but of her daughter. Where was she? Is she okay? She just needed to get back to her family.

4 hours later

Nicki finally made it back to L.A., and had a car meet her at her destination so she could get to the hospital more faster.

--------------------------------------------------

She ran through the hospital double doors. She got the room number he was in, from the nurses desk. While she was rushing to his room, she passed by a waiting room where she spotted Mama Sandi, & 40 and them.

Nicki: mom

Nicki said with sadness in the crack of her voice. But was also exhausted.

Mama Sandi: I don't know Nicki. He tried overdosing

Mama Sandi was in tears.

Doctor: Aubrey Graham's family

Nicki and Mama Sandi looked at him with hopes of some good news in their face.

Doctor: we were able to pump all the pills out of his system & he's very stable now.

Mama Sandi: oh thank god

She said grabbing her chest

Doctor: but before we go on to any other procedures, he is completely paralyzed from the shoulders up. We don't think he'll be like that for long. Just a couple weeks over therapy & he'll be as new as a tool. But he did asked if he could talk to an Onika.

Nicki: yes, that's me

Doctor: alright, well follow me then.

The doctor took Nicki to drakes room. Where she saw drake hooked up to all the machines

Doctor: he can hear you but he can't respond to you.

Nicki: okay. Thank you doctor

Doctor: take your time.

As the doctor exited the room, Nicki went to go sit by his bed side

Nicki: the fact that we got to this point right here. When we met for the first time on Wayne's tour, never would I have thought we'll be in situations like these. I really don't see know turning back for us. We've fought, made up, fraught and made up. We've been the through things people couldn't imagine. We made a child, and we're right here. Let the best person win, right? We pushed eachother to our lowest points. It's gotten to a point where I don't see my future with you anymore. You'll always be my husband somewhere in my fantasy life. But in my heart, I don't feel it anymore.

The sight of seeing Drake's tears roll down his cheeks, made her cry.

Nicki: sooner or late things will be back okay in our lives. Years from now you'll find a new girl & have a new baby, and I'll accept that. I don't know what I'm getting myself into by letting you go, but I have to do it for the better of my life. Who knows how long it's gonna take to get over eachother? But we're no good for each other. I really tried to be the best girlfriend, and I know I've made my mistakes. But I live with those every single day of my life. You'll always be in my life because of our daughter and Young Money. But we can no longer be. I don't wanna be friends or have any relations with you. I have to learn some how to live without you. It'll be years before I'm completely over you. But maybe in another life.

Nicki stood up & kissed drake on his forehead. She put her forehead on his and held his head & stood there and cried. She finally parted ways. And exited the room & shortly after left the hospital.

She made up her mind. She wasn't going back.