The Sequel: Getting Closer with Dricki

It's been 2 years since Gabrielle Nicole Graham was born. She brought so much joy to Nicki and Drake. Nicki & Drake have officially been together for what seem like forever, but for 4 years. They had their fair share of ups and downs, but they made it work for the sake of their child, even if that meant they weren't happy.

Nicki's POV:

Nicki: Gabby... let's gooo

Nicki yelled up the stairs of their Malibu home.

Gabby: mommy wait, don't leave me

Gabby said struggling trying to come down the steps

Nicki: okay, but daddy's gonna leave us if you don't hurry

Nicki said playfully

Gabby: no, daddy can't leave us

Nicki: and why not

Gabby: because, because we love daddy

Nicki: right. So if we love daddy we have to be on time to pick him up.

Gabby: well come on mommy

Nicki just laughed to herself, because her daughter was so adorable.

Nicki grabbed Gabby's bag which contained extra diapers and wipes, an extra pair of clothes & some toys & snacks. She swung it around her shoulder then grabbed her purse & her & gabby were on their way to pick drake up from the airport. Since Gabby's been born nicki has driven & bought much bigger cars that could fit her car seat and stuff in.

Btw, Nicki is dressed in a half shirt that allows a little bit of her waist to show, it was black & it had big, bold, white lettering on it that read "I'm A Brand" she settled in some casual blue jeans, with a pair of Jordan's on, with her blonde locks hanging down her back. Gabby was in a light blue jean cardigan type thing, some black tights, & some tan boots that were casual but classy. Her hair was in a huge bun.

On the drive to the airport...

Nicki: gabby are u excited to see your dad

Nicki said looking through her mirror to see Gabby

Gabby: yes mommy. Are you?

Nicki: yea. I actually am

Nicki and drake have been going through some rocky situations. Drake is always out of town, which was okay when there wasn't gabby. Nicki took a leave of absence for 9 months. Why couldn't he. Like always, they video chatted and talked on the phone, but the long distance relationship, Nicki wasn't up for again. Nicki is still doing music & is still very interactive with her fans like she's always been. But her fans have never seen Gabby or for that matter, no one has ever seen Gabby besides family & really close friends. It's not that they were keeping her a secret, because everyone knew that she was pregnant. But she doesn't want gabby to be raised in the public eye. They seen what that does to children.

They finally arrive to the airport

Nicki: we're here!!

Nicki turned around in her seat to see gabby.

Nicki: how happy are you

Gabby sat there for a minute then put her two index fingers up to the sides of her mouth to stretch out her smile.

Nicki: aww.

Nicki reached over to the glove capartment to grab Gabby's scarf that goes around her face whoever they're in public. She got out of her range rover then opened Gabby's door & put the scarf around Gabby's face & unbuckled her out of her seat. She picked gabby up and put her down on the ground