It's up to Us Pt. 1

1 day later.

Nicki was preparing for her interview but she was a little nervous because this was her first appearance since the engagement was called off. She took out her phone and texted drake

Nicki: hey, I'm here at this interview & i know they're gonna ask about our relationship stat. What do u want me to say?

Drake: obviously the truth.

Nicki: so if they ask why, what do I say?

Drake: idk Nicki. Idc

Nicki didn't text back. This wasn't like drake to not have anything to say when it came to their relationship.

10 minutes later, it was time for Nicki to go out on stage for her interview

Dr. Smith: alright, give it up for the lady I was waiting to see, Nicki Minaj.

Nicki made her way to the stage.

Dr. Smith: how are you Ms. Minaj

Nicki: I'm good. How are you?

Smith: good, good. So let's hit up on all things Minaj. You have 2 albums which did extremely well, a re-up, a clothing line, nail polish with OPI, perfume, american Idol, a Mascoto drink. And you're a mother, and working on your 3rd deput album... That right there is just a handful to say, so I can just about imagine how it is to live it.

Nicki: yea, that does seem like a lot & I mean it is a lot. But I have a lot of help from my family along with Drakes family. So we make it work.

Smith: speaking of drake...

Nicki: oh brotha...

Smith: hahaha. What's going on between you two. One day I read the tabloids & you guys are happy & engaged & then the next day you guys called the engagement off. Are u guys still together or broken up.

Nicki: umm, well first off never read the tabloids. Because 99% of their stories are 100% false.

Smith: but this particular story is true, right?

Nicki: yea, they finally get a story correct for once in their lives.

The audience laughed.

Nicki: but umm... me and drake will always be friends, rather we're working things out between us or not. Imma always be the friend that he met 7 years ago. But you know what

She adjusted in her chair

Nicki: I think the reason me and drake share such great chemistry is because drake is the only person who treats me like Onika Tanya Maraj, who not everyone talks to anymore. And I look at him as Aubrey. And I think that's what's gonna always keep us in eachothers lives.

Smith: so the engagement is off

Nicki: yes

Smith; and you can chose to talk about this or not, but I also read that Rihanna was pregnant. Does that have anything to do with you & drake's engagement

Nicki: umm, that's something I don't wanna talk about just because that's her privacy & it's not my place to say anything.

Smith: okay, that's understandable. Well you know Hawaii is always looking forward to seeing you, because you don't come here as much anymore

Nicki: ironic thing is I was on twitter the other day and my fans were asking me when I was coming to Hawaii. And that was before I even told them I was coming. And fans who aren't even from here were excited that I came.