Chapter 23

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"What's wrong Isaiah? You been quiet all day." My manager Jonathan asks.

"I'm just tired that's all."

"Long night huh?" He says while chuckling.

"Something like that." I reply looking around the store.

"If you want to take the rest of the day off its cool man."

"You sure?"

"You're one of my best workers it's the least I could do."

"Thanks Man." I quickly clock out and head straight for the parking lot. I have to go see Jada. She's too stubborn to make the first move so I have to.

--------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

"YOU HAVE TO CALL HIM!"

"I don't want to tiffany. I mean I do but," I sigh "I just... I don't know"

"Jada you two love each other. Stop being stubborn and call him." She says before we hear a knock on the door. We rush over to the window and see Isaiah's camaro parked out front.

"Oh look now you don't have to call." She says smirking. I roll my eyes and walk over to the door an take a deep breath in. Tiffany unlocks the door and says, "Heyyyy Isaiah what's up!"

He looks past her at me and says,"Hey tiff. Can Jada and I have a moment alone please?"

"I guess. I'll be listening from the kitchen though."

--------------------------------------------
*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"What do you want to talk about Isaiah?" Jada says in a soft voice.

"Listen I know you said you needed time but I just can't give you that."

"Isaiah..."

"No let me finish. I love you Jada. I really love you. I know I messed up in the past and all but you've made me wake up and see love for what's it really is. I'd be a damn fool to let you up and leave."

She looked down and said nothing back so I kept going. "What I'm trying to say is don't give up on me Jada."

"Isaiah I love you too I really do. I'm willing to keep trying as long as you are. But if you ever get caught in a situation like that again I'll hurt you and the other girl."

I step closer to her and say,"You don't even have to worry cause that will never happen again baby. I swear." I lift her face and press my lips against hers. "I love you." We both say at the same time.

"Awww guys I love y'all too." Tiffany says walking out of the kitchen. We all laugh and sit down on the long couch.

--------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

Glad that's over. I'm willing to give it another shot but he better not make me regret it. He's really shown me that he cares about me. Not too many people have done that before. I love him with all my heart. He's my headache and my heart. He's my whole world and HES ALL MINE. I lay across his lap on the couch and watch tv with him and tiffany. The day can only get better