Chapter 22

*Jada's p.o.v*

I woke up to the sounds of Tiffany throwing up. I stretched an headed to the bathroom. I found her with her head hovering over the toilet. "Rough night huh!" I yelled scarring her.

"Jada ? What are you doing here?" She asked sounding so surprised .

"Where do I start?"

--------------------------------------------

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I've been up all night thinking of ways to make Jada understand that nothing happened between Melanie and I. I just don't have a single clue what to do. I mean she heard me plead my case but I guess that just wasn't enough for her. I need to show her that she can trust me again. I didn't know that all this was going to happen. I should've just told her about the phone call in the first place. I release a deep breath and sit up in my bed. I guess I'll just go hop in the shower an head to work. I hope I hear from Jada soon.

--------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

"Jada! You know Isaiah would never do anything like that. He loves you!" Tiffany says getting louder then she was before.

"You weren't there. You don't know how the whole situation looked."

"Jada you and I both know he wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the relationship that y'all have. Plus he decorated the house for you."

"How'd you know it was decorated?" I ask looking at her suspiciously.

"Because he called me while you were getting ready. That's why I took all those shots so you could come home."

"Tiffany!!!! Why didn't you say something!!"

"Hey I'm not the messenger babe. But you know what you have to do now. You can't let that ruin everything when you two just recently got back happy."