Chapter 9

*Jada's p.o.v*

I don't know why Tyler is trying to destroy my relationship. I mean I do, but like why is he trying so hard. When I wanted to be with him he was busy with Melanie and now that I've moved on he's trying to get my feelings to come back. I stretch ,get out of my bed ,then head for the bathroom. I look in the mirror and let out a deep sigh. I hope nothing else happens this week. I turn on the shower and get undressed. I took a day off from school an work today. I just need a day to myself. I know Isaiah will be looking for me but I just need some time right now. I bathe then get out. Walking into my room, I turn on my Ihome. As Cool On You by August Alsina plays I sit an write.

------------------------------------------------

*Journals Entry*

It's been so long since I've written. I feel like I'm neglecting my own thoughts. Wait does that make sense?. Who am I even asking?. Well this isn't working out, but anyway. I found out somethings about Isaiah yesterday that didn't sit too well with me. I can't believe he went to jail for abusing his ex girlfriend and substance abuse. All I can think is "WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!!!" He says he's changed but I don't know if I can trust him. I don't wanna have to worry about My safety with my own boyfriend. This is all becoming too much for me. I told him we needed time apart for awhile. I just have to figure something's out for myself right now.

------------------------------------------------

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I've been thinking about Jada all day. I really need to figure out how to make things right. I mean I can't go back in the past an change what I did. I was 17 and dumb. I didn't know what I was doing. I was on drugs an nobody could tell me anything. But I've changed now. I just can't get her to believe that. I can tell she wants to but something is holding her back. She said she needs time but I don't want her to have time. I don't wanna risk losing her to that Tyler kid. Plus I don't want him hurting her. I gotta make this right. I just don't know how. But I know one thing I can't lose her. I just can't.

"Isaiah! What's wrong you haven't said nothing all day?" Tiffany asked looking concerned.

"She found out." I replied looking down.

"Oh no! How? What happened?!"

"It's that Tyler kid. I don't even know what his problem is."

"He wants her Isaiah!"

"He had his chance and he blew it.I refuse to lose her to him!"

"What are you going to do then Isaiah?"

"I don't know! But I can't let her go."

"Go to her Isaiah."

"But she said she...."

"No Isaiah go to her."

------------------------------------------------

*Tyler's p.o.v*

I went to all Jada's classes today and didn't see her one time. I know she came today.Jada never misses school. Maybe she needed some time off to clear her head from yesterday. I didn't mean to cause trouble. Wait a minute yes I did. I'm glad that happened. He doesn't deserve to be with her. I was here first and I refuse to let him come in an take her from me. I don't care what I have to do she'll be mine.