Chapter 6

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I pulled up just in time to see my baby walking out the double doors. God she's beautiful.

"Hiii." Jada says happily while getting in my car.

"Babe! I missed you." I said before I leaned over and kissed her.

"I need a nap. I'm so tired."

"Couldn't sleep last night either huh?" I asked before pulling out the parking lot.

"Nah not really. How was work?"

"Cool I guess. You missed me?"

"Nope." She said back playfully

"Oh forreal? Ima remember that."

--------------------------------------------------*Jada's p.o.v*

Things were going great. I just gotta keep hoping that he doesn't notice these marks.

"Say girl! You trynna fight?"

"You not bout it!" I yelled before throwing a pillow at Isaiah's face. He tried to catch me but I jumped over the couch and fled to the bedroom.

"Wait till you come out!" He yelled hitting the door. I opened the door a tiny bit an peaked out looking for him.

"Gotcha!" He yelled bursting in before picking me up and slamming me on his bed.

While tickling me he says,"Now what's all that stuff you was talking?" I couldn't get a single word out. I kept laughing until tears started to fall an then.....

"Jada! What the fuck happened to your neck!"

--------------------------------------------------

*Tyler's p.o.v*

"Fuck!!!" I screamed before punching the wall. I got to do something to get rid of this guy. I know he must have done something in the past. I quickly Searched up his name an found exactly what I was looking for. Now she'll have no choice but to be with me.