Chapter 21

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"Jada please just listen to what I have to say."

"I'm going to need some time Isaiah."

"No baby we don't need any time apart. Listen I swear Melanie and I didn't do anything together, she just showed up out of nowhere. I knew something like this was going to happen when that Tyler kid..."

"What?! What about Tyler?!" She yelled looking at me in confusion.

"Listen Jada I didn't want anything to ruin your birthday."

"I asked you did anyone call and you said no. Yet you didn't want anything to ruin my day! I thought you said you loved me."

"Jada I do..."

"No you don't! If you did you would've told me the truth no matter what." She steps out of the jeep and reaches in the backseat for her bag.

"Jada c'mon you can't just leave like this."

"Isaiah you lied to me! And not to mention you were with Melanie."

"Jada I wasn't! She just showed up."

"How'd she get your address?"

"I don't know! But you have to believe me. Please Jada I love you girl, I don't wanna ever lose you. Especially not like this." I plead as I step closer to her.

--------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

I honestly don't know what to believe or what to say. I mean I love Isaiah with all my heart but it's the way the whole situation looked. "Please Jada just hear me out. I really love you." He sighs pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too Isaiah. But...."

"But what Jada. All we need is love I swear you're the only thing that matters to me." I take a deep breath before responding.

"It's going to take me some time to process all of this."

"Okay Jada I understand. If time is what you need I have to respect that. But just know I'll be thinking about you constantly for the next few days. When you're ready you know where to find me." He steps back and before I know it he's pulling out of the drive way. I just need time. Yea that's it.time. I release a sigh that I didn't know I was holding onto before entering Tiffany's house. Maybe I can talk to her in the morning and she'll know what to do.