Chapter 16

*Jada's p.o.v*

I wonder why Isaiah's never pressured me into having sex. I mean I know he wants to but I'm just not ready. He's so different from all the boys I know. They would've been left. I'm not your average virgin, I know exactly what to do but I just don't want to do it with the wrong person. It's almost midnight which means I'm finally going to be 18 yay!!! Barley legal. I'm not even into it this year. I never thought me an Tyler would be in a situation like this. I guess things were just too good to be true. I gently raise Isaiah's arm from around my waist and sneak into the living room. I sigh falling back on the couch. I have a bad feeling this thing with Tyler will never end. I fear for my own life. I didn't ask for none of this. I should have never fell in love with him.

"Gotcha!" Isaiah yells scaring the crap out of me. "Happy birthday babe." I smile an say thanks. He picks me up an then sits back down with me on his lap.

"What are we doing today jay-bae?"

"Well I gotta go see my parents and brother. Plus I need more clothes."

"I know but what do you really wanna do?"

"Stay in bed and sleep all day."

He laughs while saying," You're something else Jada." If only he knew how serious I was. "Why can't we just sleep all day and night Isaiah." I groan escaping his hold.

"Because it's your eighteenth birthday little one."

"Soooo."

"Soooo we gotta do something."

"Lemme think about it." I walk back into his room and head into the bathroom an instantly smile. I see he's ran a bath for me an lit candles all around in the bathroom.I feel his hands wrap around my waist an say,"Aww Isaiah all this for me."

"Yes baby but if you'd like I could join you." He winks before running out of the bathroom.

"I'm locking the door punk!" I call out after him.

--------------------------------------------

*Tyler's p.o.v*

One phone call a day ain't working for me but I use it to call Jada an wish her a happy birthday. It's the least I can do. "Who this?" I hear a male say.

"Listen man I just wanted to wish Jada a happy birthday."

"I don't give a fuck don't ever call my girls phone again. An yep it is going to be a happy birthday cuz yo ass locked up. Don't drop the soap!" He yells before hanging up. The fuck?. He doesn't know he just made things worse for her.

--------------------------------------------

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I don't know what gave that Tyler kid the idea to call my girlfriend. I'm going to make sure she stays happy today an all night. Even if she doesn't want to celebrate I'm still going to keep her happy. "Isaiah! Can you bring me my phone please!" Oh shit lemme delete this call history. "What you need it for?"

"Dang It is my phone punk." She says looking up at me as I stand over her. She had suds covering her.

"Fine get electrocuted ugly."

"I was about to get out smart one now get out and leave the phone."

"Or I could stay in an help you dry off." I smirk while licking my lips

"Stop trynna see me naked." She pulls the shower curtains closed an reaches up for her towel but I grab it. "Not so fast."

"Dammit Isaiah give that back."

"What's the magic word."

"Screw that!"

"Oh forreal!" I pull the curtain back quick and take all of her in. She's perfect. Nice long legs a little bit of hip an shapely thighs. While I'm busy day dreaming she snatches the towel an covers herself up. "You didn't see anything!"