Chapter8

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

I couldn't believe this punk ass little boy did that shit. All I could do was run after Jada and try to get her to listen. I've changed since then. I knew I couldn't just barge in so I knocked and was greeted by Jeremy.

"What the fuck happened to my sister man?!" He yelled pushing me back from the door.

"I just need to talk to her."

"If I find out that you hurt her,I'll kill you." He said before stepping back an letting me in.

I raced up stairs and tried to go into Jada's room but it was locked. "Jada! Baby let me explain." I said knocking on the door. I heard noises then the door slowly came opened . There were tears running down her face .

"Is it true! Isaiah please tell me it isn't true!" She yelled in my face. I reached out an tried to hug her but she backed up an all I could see was fear in her eyes.

"I didn't want you to find out this way, I need you to listen to me please Jada." I pleaded before finishing what I had to say.

She didn't respond. Instead she just cried more an then dropped to the floor crawling in a corner.

--------------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

"Jada baby please just listen to me." I couldn't believe my eyes. How could I be with someone who was abusive.

"Jada listen to me." He said walking over to me an lifting my face.

"I've changed please believe me."

"I-I want to but I just can't Isaiah. How do I know you've changed?! Huh how do I know!"

"You saw how I got when he hurt you. Baby I would never do anything to hurt you. I promise." He pulled me an began to kiss my tears away. I knew Tyler had planned something but I didn't know he would stoop this low.

"I had a rough past Jada. I was using drugs and everything. But I've changed I swear baby I swear." He kissed me and I kissed back. I can't let this go or him. I just hope I don't end up regretting this.