Chapter 5

*Jada's p.o.v*

Finally it's gym time then I'm out of here. I can't wait to see Isaiah after this. I walk outside an head for the gymnasium but I feel someone watching me so I turn around but there's no one there. "Just my imagination." I mumbled to myself before strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me into the parking lot. I kicked and screamed but it was no use the person had me. Then they pushed me against the side of the building.

"Stop moving so much Lady Jay. I'm not going to hurt you." Tyler said with a devilish smirk.

"Tyler let me go!" I yelled in his face trying to snatch my wrist away from him. I've still got those bruises I don't need extra.

"NO! You're going to do as I say and listen or you'll regret it." He says grabbing my neck tightly.

--------------------------------------------------

*Isaiah's p.o.v*

"Stop thinking about Jada!" Tiffany said laughing as we ate lunch.

"Girl hush! That's my woman!"

"Let her get out of school first dang!"

I laughed an said," Tiffany, you know I really like her."

"I know I know. Be thankful I brung her to that party that night."

"Don't worry I'll never forget. But it's like ever since I met her I kinda gained strong feelings for her ya know?"

"I know big bro. That's why I hooked you up."

"I can't wait to see her today. That guy was at her house last night an I wanted to kill him."

"Who? Tyler?"

"Whatever his name is. I don't like him. If he hurts her again I swear I'll try to kill him."

"You did that last time and he's still coming back?. The guy must be crazy."

"Must be. He's in for a rude awakening if I catch him near her again."

--------------------------------------------------

*Tyler's p.o.v*

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" Jada asked still trying to get out of my grasp.

"Because I want you all to myself. I was here first an no one is going to change that, not even your little boyfriend."

"You're going to regret this Tyler ." She hissed at me.

"Oh really?" I walked closer to her. All I could see was fear in her eyes. I didn't want to hurt her but I had to do this. She made me.I heard the bell ring an saw a bunch of students rushing outside." This isn't over! You will be mine!" I yelled at her before disappearing.

--------------------------------------------------

*Jada's p.o.v*

I really wish he would just leave me alone. I don't want Isaiah to hurt him but then again he keeps hurting me. I just want this all to end. I gathered myself and headed for the front of the school. Isaiah should be on his way. I walked into the restroom and changed into some high waisted shorts an a shirt with different words on it. I walked out of the stall an looked in the mirror. I had a small bruise on my neck from Tyler grabbing me. "God I hope Isaiah doesn't see."