The toys of One Direction? - Chapter Twenty.

20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hey guys! I'm not really in a good mood today, so I decided to vent my anger out in this chapter.

Why am I not in a good mood, you ask? Because 1. I broke my toe. 7 days before I'm supposed to go to the beach! Yeah, it f*cking hurts. 2. I'm not allowed to chew gum, which I chew EVERYDAY, because I did something to my jaw. I'm not sure what yet. 3. I'm tired and cranky, I didn't go to bed until 4 in the morning because I couldn't breth (yet again), my toe was throbbing, AND I couldn't yawn or else my jaw popped out. FML.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Comment/Vote/Fan/Add to your reading list!!!

- Peyton.

P.S. Sorry it's kind of short. Like I said, not having a good day. :/

P.S.S I made a Polyvore of Alex and Cory's outfits. Here's the link: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50610562

______________________________________________________________________

I slithered my way into my favorite dress - It had a white top with silver sparkly zigzags and a black bottom. It was one sleeved and showed off everything I wanted to. I smiled in satisfactory as I pulled on my black gladiator-like shoes.

I remembered what Al had on. We were both dressed to impress and we knew it. We wanted the boys to look at us. Alex and I stayed up late last night and figured out our outfits for the first concert we were to attend. However, we always dressed fancy for any concert we went to. Not only were we there for business matters and required to look presentable, Alex and I never knew who we would run into. In our short 18 years of living, we met people ranging from the after concert clean up crew to Usher.

Yeah, that's right. Usher.

I parted my hair in the back and pushed my curls to each side of my head. I let my bangs down, swooping down and covering the corner of my right eye. I touched up my eyeliner and mascara, finally deciding that I looked good. Damn good.

I strode out of our bedroom and looked at everyone's faces. Louis and Zayn's mouths were hanging open, Harry and Liams eyes were wide, and Niall gave me the up-down look, smirking.

Niall knew I was trying to look good, he was the one who had suggested it in the first place. His eyes weren't on me long though, because he couldn't get enough of Alex. Poor boy. I knew that how gorgeous Alex looked wasn't helping his cause. It only made him want her that much more - If that was even possible.

"You look - Wow." Harry breathed, biting his lip.

"Bloody amazing." Louis added as he blushed a deep red.

I held back a laugh and looked at Zayn for his approval. He just nodded, mouth still agape and eyes wide. Their reactions are greater than I thought they would be. I stifled a laugh and licked my lips. Tonight could be fun.

Harry came over to me and held out his arms for me to link it with his. "Shall we?"

I couldn't hold it in any longer, I threw my head back in laughter as I linked my arm with his. "We shall." I giggled.

"Excellent."

Liam and Niall were too busy fighting for Alex's attention to even realize that if we didn't hurry, we would be late. I coughed loudly, making them turn towards me. "Will you guys stop begging for Alex's attention and come on? If we don't leave now, we're going to be late!" I snapped, pulling Al's arm with me.

Harry had trailed back to talk with the guys as Alex and I lead the way. We actually knew where we were going this time, thanks to Paul showing us the route.

"Daaaaammmnnn!" I turned around to see 5 smirking boys.

"What?" Alex asked, completely confused. Truth was, I was just as confused as she was.

Louis laughed. "You guys' assed look even nicer in those tight clothes. We were admiring them, is all."

I walked up to him and smacked him upside the head. "Stop looking at them! We're much more than just a piece of ass!"

"You're right," Harry started. "You both have nice chests too!" I groaned. And for a second I actually thought he was agreeing with me! I smacked him like I did Louis.

"You guys are nasty." Alex complained as she drug me behind them. "You lead."

A chorus of moans erupted from the group of guys. Alex and I smiled in satisfactory. "Next time, keep your comments to yourself and admire silently. That way, we won't have this problem." I explained.

"But they look so bloody good!" Liam said. "It's hard not to say anything!"

Sure, it was nice to hear the compliments from the boys. Although, they had to realize that we weren't just a piece of ass or a nice pair of boobs. We had pretty faces and nice personalities too. Not to be cocky, or anything.

It really got me mad. Did Louis and Zayn just like me for what I have rather than what I am? I wanted them to like me for me... Did they look at me like I was sex on legs or something? I was just something easy that they could enjoy for a while and then toss me aside?

Did Liam and Niall think the same about Al? Were their speeches just a bunch of lies to get into her pants? When Niall said he "Loves everything about her", did he mean her ass and boobs?

Alex and I looked at each other. I could tell she was thinking the same thing I was. She mouthed 'Silent treatment'? I nodded. She grabbed my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She only did that when she knew how I felt.

How did I feel? Hurt, annoyed, crushed, depressed, angry, disappointed, sick, grossed out, furious, confused.

There was no way in hell we were going to become One Directions toys.