Torn- Chapter Twenty Nine

ENJOY!!!

*************************************************************

"You guys are totally signing my poster later!" I said and Liam wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Of course!" He said and I smiled. We met up with the rest of the boys and they laughed at our One Direction stuff. We walked by other games and there was one where you had to knock over the milk bottles. I saw a huge stuffed panda and stopped walking.

"I want that!" I yelled and gave the man a dollar. I threw it and it knock over a bottle. I missed the other 2 times. I had terrible aim and I pouted as the man handed me a One Direction button. Liam came up behind me and gave the man a dollar. He threw one ball and knocked over all of the bottles."Pick your prize!" I man said and Liam pointed to the panda. The man handed it to him and he handed it to me.

"Thank you!" I said and kissed him.

"What will his name be?" Liam asked and I smiled.

"I may tell you some day." I said and he grabbed my hand. The sun was setting and we got in line for the ferris wheel. Liam and I got in one cart. Cory and Harry. Louis and Niall and Zayn and a giant stuffed dog. When we got to the top. Liam looked over and kissed me. It was a careful kiss that had the potential to be more.

"Alex, Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and I smiled.

"Of course!" I said and I kissed him again. "By the way, the bear's name is Aliam."

"That sounds like an element on the periodic table." He said and I laughed. After the ride, the night was ended with fireworks. Liam and I were inseperable and I caught Niall looking sadly at me once or twice. I felt horrible for doing that to him. I sighed and we went back to the bus.

********************************************************************

I woke up the next morning feeling like crap. I groaned and got up. I was freezing cold and I wrapped my kung fu panda blanket around me. I had a coughing fit and felt like crap. I got to the living room and laid on the couch. Liam walked out of the bathroom in his boxers and his hair slightly wet. Mmmmmm abs. I had another coughing fit and groaned. "Al? Are you feeling alright?" he asked coming over to me. He grabbed some shorts and slipped them on. He felt my forehead and frowned. "You're burning up!" He said bringing me a glass of water. He grabbed my pillow off of my bed and put it under my head. The others woke up and were looking at me like I was a leper.

"We can't get sick. We have a concert in 3 days!" Harry said. I glared at him before coughing again.

"I know what she needs to feel better!" Cory said and the boys looked at her.

"We have no food remember." Liam said and she frowned.

"Well, let's make a list and Liam while you stay here to take care of Al, we will go shopping." Cory said and I smiled weakly.  We made a long list and they left.

Liam sat next to me and turned the TV on. "I wanna watch Toy Story." I said and he nodded. He put it in and we snuggled, well, more like me laying on my pillow against him and him stroking my hair.

"Liam, how bad of hate will I get for dating you?" I asked and he frowned.

"A lot. I really don't want you to believe it." He said and I smiled.

"As long as you are my boyfriend and I have amazing friends, I will never believe it." I said and he bent in to kiss me and I pushed him away. He frowned and then I went into a coughing fit. He sighed and handed me my water again.

***********************************************************************

A/N: This is where Peyton comes in and she can write her adventures in the store.

************************************************************************

Liam had made me a bowl of tomatoe soup and he smiled at me. I had to give him instructions on how to make it how I like it and he laughed. I sat up and he handed it to me. I took a bite and it was delicous. Liam had gotten my stocking cap and put it on my head. "Here, so you can keep warm." He said kissing the top of my head. I laughed and took another bite and ended up just drinking it out of the bowl.

"I wonder if they are almost done. I mean, that was a 2 page list!" I said and we laughed. He grabbed my hand and we smiled at each other.

I went into another coughing fit and groaned. I flopped my head down on his lap and he laughed. "Poor Al." He said and pulled out his phone. I got a notification and pulled out my phone. On Twitter, Liam Payne had tweeted about me.

Liam Payne: awww @AlexJohn13 is sick. #PoorAlex.

Within seconds, #PoorAlex was trending. I laughed and set my phone down. Liam went back to stroking my hair and humming. Soon, I fell asleep.