Awkward Times Call For Foody Measures-Chapter Seventeen.

Hiya!!

Again I am on my phone. It is 2:23 here. I think peyton is a hour ahead... anywho..I am having breathing problems too.. oh well. Enjoy my chapter!!!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I watched as Corrine left me in here to deal with the boys. 'You can do it. You beat the crud out of a man four times the size of you. This is a piece if cake.' I thought and started whistling. I felt eyes on me as I went and pulled out the jar of Nutella and a fork and started eating it out of the jar.

"What are you doing?!" Louis shrieked. I looked down at the jar and back up at him.

"Eating." I said. I knew Corrine needed to fiqure out who she liked on her own. I saw Liam smiling at me and I grinned back. "I would go after her but I would probably get lost. And if I was attacked again, I would have a hard time defending myself because of my ribs and the fact that I can't punch with my left hand."

"She could get lost!" He yelled again.

"Louis! Sit. Now." I said and he listened. "Corrine and I are.both strong. She is fast. She knows a couple of boxing moves that I taught her for self defense. Now. If you don't shut up. I'll show you how could I can beat up a person with one hand." I said staring him straight in the eyes.

"Okay." He said and I smiled.

"I'm giving her 10 minutes before I go looking for her." I reassured him and he nodded. I sat down next to him, still eating the nutella. "So, you love Cory." I said and I saw a pained look cross Zayn's face. Louis nodded and I gave him a pat on the head. "That's nice but you have to remember that the last relationship she was in was with Ryan. "

"It was?" He asked and I nodded.

"Her and I made a deal that northern of us would date until we graduated." I said smiling. "After Ryan we were both shaken up pretty bad. After today. We are all making a deal that that asshole will never be mentioned again." I said and the boys nodded.

About 10 minutes was up and I waved to the guys as I got out of the bus. I still couldn't believe that Liam broke up with Danielle for me. I smile like a little kid and tucked the bag of carrots in my shoulder bag. I knew where Corrine would've went. I followed the gps tracking device that Corrine and I had hooked our phones up to so we could always find each other. I saw her sitting on the steps of a library.

"What do I do Alex?" She asked me while wiping her eyes. I sat next to her.

"Honestly, you can tell them that you aren't ready for a relationship, which I know you are. Or tell them the truth. Tell them both that you have feelings for both of them and you don't want to be with either one of them until you figure out which one." I said and she smiled slightly at me.

"You give the best advice. Even on a subject you have no experience with." She said and I laughed.

"I'm a very observant person Cory." I said and looked up at the dark rain clouds. "Uhh, Corrine. I think a storm is coming." I said frozen. I can be all bad ass while fighting but a little storm has me scared out of my wits.

"We should get back." She said and we stood up still holding hands. We walked back to the bus and it started raining. I laughed and started dancing.

"Al! Don't dance in public." Cory scolded and I laughed. I could feel my blue hair frizzing from the slight rain and couldn't help but laughed harder.

"Let's sing a song!" I shouted and she smiled. "Your insecure. Don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the do-o-or!" I belted and we sang all of the way to the bus. Right when we were about to open the door, a roll of thunder happened and I froze. I saw the lightning and Cory quickly reached for my hand. I yanked open the door as more lightning and thunder happened. We screamed and held on to each other.

"It's alright girls. You're safe." Liam said and I nodded. He wrapped his arms around me and Harry wrapped his arms around Cory. Liam started stroking my hair and I was instantly calm.

"You two are like storm magnents." Niall said and I smiled.

"Maybe you are losing your Irish luck." I said and Niall's face went pale.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" He yelled and Cory and I laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the storm was over and Cory and I were in dry clothes, I sent Niall and Harry and Liam into the bedroom.

"Cory. Tell them." I said.

"Please don't hate me." She said and Zayn's and Louis's faces twisted in confusion. Boy this was gonna be a long night.

(Author Note: I am only on my phone so please excuse any mistakes... oh and Peyton, loved your chapter :3)