Left Alone On A Tour Bus- Chapter 41

OVER 40 CHAPTERS!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in the chair writing in my journal again. I was planning out what our apartment should look like in New York. I still couldn't believe we got accepted. I had told Andrew the news and he was happy. He said that we would still be Top Editors, we just worked away from the company. as in, he emails us our assignments. I finished sketching out my room and smiled. I flipped to the page behind it and started writing down what I wanted for my birthday.

MY B-DAY LIST~

1. One Direction converse

2. A new Journal.

3. A new laptop/ iPad

4. Gordan Ramsey's Cook Book

5. Fans to accept me and Cory

6. For Cory to be happy

7. Some BBQ wings.

8. Mc DONALD'S BIG MAC WITH A LARGE FRIES AND A HAPPY MEAL (The boy's toy)!!

9. A pretty bad-ass birthday cake.

10. A diamond heart necklace with an L on it.

I looked over my list and smiled. "Hey, What's that?" Harry asked and I quickly shut the book.

"None of your business." I said sticking my tongue out at him. I tossed my journal up on the counter.

"Al, Can you come help me make a sandwich?" Niall asked and I went over to help him.

**Harry's POV**

I watched as she left and dove for her journal. I flipped it open and came across a page with Aliam written all over it with hearts. I held in a laugh and kept going. I saw a page that said 'My B-day List'. I pulled my phone out and took a quick picture. I shut the journal and retreated over to the couch. I sent the picture to Corrine and smiled.

**Al's POV**

I walked back in and saw Harry sitting on the couch with his phone out. I rolled my eyes. "I'm bored!" Louis said and plopped down on my lap.

"Then do something." I said and he smiled.

"Harry! Let's go shopping for Al's birthday!" He shouted and I groaned, trying to hide a smile.

"I don't want presents." I said and Louis wagged his finger at me.

"Too bad." He said and got off. "Let's go Harry!" He yelled and they left. Niall came in and I smiled. I quickly grabbed his sandwich and stole a bite.

"Hey!" He yelled and took it back. "Mine."

"I helped make it." I retorted and he smiled Zayn walked in and was sniffling. "What's wrong?" I asked. I couldn't tell if he was faking or not.

"I'm out of hair gel." He sobbed and Niall jumped up.

"We should go buy some!" He said and I stood up.

"Sure. Let me grab my-" I said but Niall cut me off.

"No. You're staying." He said and I frowned. Him and Zayn left and I looked around.

"Wow, leave me alone on a tour bus. Thanks a lot." I said and then smiled. Might as well get lunch started. Niall will be very hungry and I am hungry. I turned the iHome on and 'What Makes You Beautiful' came on. I sang along while I was chopping onions and seasoning some hamburger meat. I decided on making my famous burgers and was dancing along to the music. While I set the meat back in the fridge I started working on making muffins. Since no one was in here to pester me, I decided to make the bunks and actually wash the floor. Yes. I am a clean freak. I hate living in someone else's dirt. I can handle mine and Corrine's though. I pulled out my phone and googled the nearest laundromat. It was down the street. I texted Paul that I was doing Laundry and he made sure I would be left alone. I grabbed mine and Corrine's basket along with Liam's. Paul appeared and I smiled at him.

"Hey!" I said and he smiled back.

"Need help?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed the rest of the boys' stuff and walked with me to the Laundromat. I started up all six of the washers and looked over at Paul.

"Since you are a security guard. could you show me a few moves?" I asked and he nodded. For the next 2 hours we were practicing and when the dryers were done, we went back to the bus.

"Thanks Paul!" I called as he went to his hotel room. I dumped out Zayn's clothes first and started to fold them. It was around 5 o'clock  when they all got back. I had the burgers cooking at the time and the clean clothes on the proper beds. Everyone had a lot of bags and I rolled my eyes.

"Something smells really good!" Niall exclaimed and I smiled.

"Al! Are you making your famous burgers?!" Cory asked and I nodded. She sniffed the air again and smiled wider. "YOU MADE MUFFINS!" She yelled and grabbed one.

"And did everyone's Laundry with the help of Paul." I said and Liam hugged me.

"Best Girlfriend EVER!" He said kissing me.

"I knew we had the right to call you Mommy Direction!" Louis said and I patted him on the head.

"So, what did you guys get?" I asked and they pushed me back.

"Secret." Liam said and I frowned.

"Zayn, did you get your hair gel?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yup!" He said popping the 'P' I looked at everyone suspiciously and shrugged.

"Burgers are done." I said placing them on a plate. I made one and sunk my teeth into it. I heard moans and groans from everyone.

"So good!" Niall said and I smiled. I yawned and went to go sit on the couch. I finished eating and rinsed off my plate and set it in the sink. I opened the dishwasher and put the clean dishware away and placed in the dirty stuff.

"Al, you should take a break. Make Cory do dishes." Louis said and I smirked.

"Thanks for volunteering yourself." I said to Louis and his eyes widened.

"I SAID CORY!" He yelled and I smiled.

"If you volunteer someone else, you are volunteered." Cory explained and he frowned.

"HA!" Niall said and I looked over at Niall.

"You can help." I said with a smirk and sat down on the couch. I put in 'Up' and waited for everyone to be finished eating. When they were, I started the movie and saw Liam tearing up.

"Up does have a better love story in 8 minutes than Twilight does in 4 books." He said and I patted his head.

********************************************************

After the movie, I was in the room changing and Liam wrapped his arms around me. I gave him a quick kiss and went back to putting my Green Lantern shirt on.

"Al, what's your favorite color?" He asked and I smiled.

"The rainbow. I like all the colors but my favorite is red." I explained, flopping down on the bed next to him.

"Good." He said and I smiled. I yawned and laid my head down on his chest.

"Night Liam" I said kissing him.

"Night Al." He replied and sleep overtook me.