Decisions - Chapter 44.

Enjoy!!:D

I'm hoping to get one more chapter out today! I leave tomorrow morning at 7. So, I won't be back for a whole week. If Court decides to write some more chapters for that week, she can. If not, we'll both be taking a week off.

Xx Peyton.

-------------------------------

Cory's POV:

I stumbled out of the room. Why was it so god forsaken loud? I rubbed my temples as I started the shower.

I guess the girls thought one of the guys was showering, because they started banging on the window. Hard. I was actually scared that one of them was going to break the window and hurt themselves, so I quickly turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body.

I walked back into the bedroom and locked the door, double checking to make sure the blinds were closed. I changed into a pair of green skinny jeans and an off-white blouse. After using my 3-barrel curler to crimp my hair, I was finally ready for breakfast.

I slipped into the kitchen, accidentally bumping into Louis and tumbling backwards. I was awaiting the impact of the floor, but it never came. A pair of arms saved me.

I glanced up through my eyelashes. Louis' face was only centimeters away from mine. My breath hitched. Any feeling I had towards Louis that I've tried desperately to ignore came flooding back in a whirlwind. It took me everything I had to not kiss him.

"Careful." He whispered, his mint breath splashing my face. His blue eyes dancing with amusement. God, did I love his eyes.

I couldn't say anything, my mind was blank. Louis looked at me, with complete and utter longing. If anyone saw us, which I'm sure Alex did, you could tell in an instant. I wasn't sure how I was looking at him, I'm not sure if I wanted to know.

Our lips grazed just barely. It wasn't a full blown kiss, but I instantly felt the fire between us ignite.

I met the gaze of a shocked Alex.

Shit.

___________________

The boys had an interview at 12:30, so Alex and I tagged along. As the boys were conversing while we were walking to the interview, Al and I stayed back, holding hands. I began to swing our arms back and forth mindlessly.

I chewed on my bottom lip nervously. The guys hadn't seen what happened earlier this morning, thank god. But Alex did.

Why did these things always have to happen to me?

Al squeezed my hand reassuringly. "I just want you to be happy." She whispered.

My heart warmed. Even though I was probably the most indecisive person on the planet, Alex supported me and my decisions. She never judged me and I was so thankful for that.

But - Was Harry the wrong decision for me?

_____________________

After Alex and I gave an unexpected interview ourselves, we started to tour Italy. Alex, who was on my back, hummed a tune. As we rounded a corner, she started to slip.

"Ah, Cory!" She squeaked. "I'm slipping!"

I laughed. "You really don't think I can carry you, do you?"

She smiled sheepishly. "No." I turned my head and glared at her. I dropped her, sending her to the ground. I made sure I held on long enough to not hurt her, though. She fell on her ass and growled. "You bitch!"

I smirked at her and ran, hiding behind Liam. We were circling him like animals. He eventually stopped Alex by wrapping his arms around her. He pecked her lips.

When they pulled away, I smiled at him gratefully for distracting her.

I went on my way, walking by myself. Harry was talking to Louis and Zayn was talking to Niall. Since there's 7 of us, one was always left out. Today, that was me.

I didn't mind though. I kind of wanted to be alone with my thoughts. I desperately needed to sort them out. Alex left Liam for a second and handed me her journal out of her purse. I looked at her questioningly.

She smiled. "I want you to write the qualities you love in Zayn, Harry, and Louis. I'll read them later." Her voice was extremely low so the boys wouldn't hear.

I sighed. "Okay."

I sat on a nearby bench while the others roamed around. I told them I wanted some time alone. I opened up to a blank page, careful to not read any of the page's Alex already wrote on. I took the pen cap off with my mouth, holding it in between my teeth as I wrote.

Harry - Sweet, funny, caring. His eyes<3. His hair<3. His dimples<3. His smile.<3 The way he makes me feel wanted. How comfortable I feel when I'm with him. Knows exactly what to say and when to say it.

Louis - Thoughtful, extremely funny, and supportive. The burning sensation when he touches me. The way he acts like he needs me. The way he carries himself. His eyes<3333. His smile<3. His hair<3. The way he always keeps me smiling. How easy going and carefree he is.

Zayn - Quiet, sensitive, and mysterious. Always has me on my toes. The tingles I feel when he touches me. How he always saves me and makes sure I'm okay. His over protectiveness. How he isn't predictable. His teeth<3. His hair<3. His eyes<3.

All - How I can never get enough of them.

Fall backs - Louis and Zayn has girlfriends. And Harry's my boyfriend. FML.

I shut the book and took the pen cap out of my mouth, snapping it back on. I stood up and stretched. I found Alex and Liam by the pond, feeding bread to the fish. I gave Alex her journal back and she smiled in satisfactory.

I gave her a weak smile in return and left to wander around. I shoved my hands in my pockets. My boyfriend was nowhere in sight. I found Niall, Zayn, and Louis by the water fountain in the middle of the park.

"Hello, love." Louis greeted me, which earned a glare from Zayn.

I shifted the weight on my feet uncomfortably. "Hi."

"Everything alright?" Niall asked as he patted the concrete next to him.

I let out a deep breath and sat next to him. "Just a lot on my mind lately."

He nodded in understanding. That's what I loved about Ni. He was so compassionate and understanding. I knew that he knew that I was still debating on who to choose, I told him way back in Paris about my dilemma.

I rested my head on his shoulder absent mindedly. I was tired of being in decisive. I had to make a decision. And fast.

I just hope to god I choose the right one.