Curly - Chapter Twenty Eight.

Hope you enjoy!!!:D

_________________________________

"Omigosh," I beamed. "Can we PLEASE go on the Salt N' Pepper Shakers?!"

Alex was hesitant, but agreed. She didn't like the whole idea of going upside down. I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him into the line, Alex and Liam following close behind. Niall, Zayn, and Louis had left to go play some games.

I felt bad that I upset Louis, but Harry and I really weren't dating. Even if we did act like it. Besides, I'm allowed to kiss anyone I want. Especially when the two guys who like me have girlfriends. I didn't want to break up Louis and Eleanor or Zayn and Perrie. That just wasn't right.

As we waited in line for our turn, I leaned into Harry. His arm instinctively wrapped around my waist. "Whatcha thinking about, love?" He whispered into my hair.

"Just a little bit of everything." I shot him a reassuring smile, attempting to show that I was okay. Which was a lie. But he didn't need to know that.

A little part of me wished that I was dating Harry. He was so good to me. Although, I just wasn't attracted to him like I was Louis or Zayn. I think I just liked the fact of having someone to kiss, to hold, to rely on. Harry and I were going to be nothing, right? A small slither of me said this was going to turn into something. All I could do is hope that it doesn't.

Finally, it was Alex, Liam, Harry, and I's turn. Harry and I got in the front part while Liam and Alex got in on the back part. Harry and Liam were both sitting on the outside towards the door, because whoever sits there gets squished. And Alex and I were obviously lighter than the two boys.

The carnival guy helped buckle us in. When everything was set and secure, Harry grabbed my hand. I gave it a light squeeze. "You nervous?" I asked.

He smiled sheepishly. "A little."

"No need to worry." I assured, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

The ride started up, swinging back and fourth like a pendulum. Alex and I didn't start to scream until we were going upside down. Liam and Harry, however, were yelping the entire time until it slowed down. I was laughing my head off at them screaming and I was pretty sure that Alex was, too.

When the ride was over, we all decided to go eat something. Liam and Alex were ahead of Harry and I, holding hands and bumping into each other occasionally. I smiled at their cuteness. They'll be together forever. Well, when Liam finally asks her out.

I pulled my money out of my bra efore we even got to the food stand. I didn't want a repeat of last time at the ticket purchasing booth. They made a deal with Al and I that we could pay. I ordered a hotdog and some cheese fries, Alex ordered a slice of pizza and a bag of chips - complete with ranch dressing - , Harry got a burger and fries, and Liam got two slices of pizza and fries. All together, the total was around 20 dollars. Which honestly wasnt bad for as much food as we got.

I went to hand the lady the money, but Harry stopped me. "20 dollars is too much. Let me pay."

I growled at him. "It is not! Besides, we made a deal, Harold."

He stuck out his bottom lip, giving me the puppy dog eyes. Thank god he wasn't as good as Alex at that. She almost makes me cry when she does that, hers is so good. But he was actually pretty dang close to making me give in, but I didn't.

I paid the lady and grabbed my food, walking over to an empty picnic table. Harry was still pouting, so set my stuff down on the table and turned to him. I wrapped my arms around his torso, hugging him. "Don't pout. It's unnatural for you."

He didn't hug me back, which kind of upset me. I pulled away and put my hand on his cheek, pulling his face down towards mine. I kissed him slowly and lightly, earning a moan out of him. I laughed, that was the first time that ever happened. I mean, I've been told I'm a really good kisser, but no one's ever moaned when I kissed them.

"Don't get too excited, Harold." I teased

He blushed a deep red. "I'm sorry, I just can't help it."

I slid into the bench of the picnic table and Harry followed close behind. Our hands intertwined beneath the table, so no one could see. I don't know why we felt the need to almost hide our FAKE relationship.

I think it's because if we keep acting the way we are, soon enough, Alex and the guys will start to think it's real. Even if it isn't.

After we finished eating, we decided not to go on anymore rides, in fear of vomiting up the lunch we just ate. So instead, we chose to play some games. Alex and I came across a balloon and darts game. I smirked. This was our best game.

We walked up to it and paid the man. We got 5 darts each for a dollar, so we paid him two dollars, resulting in 10 darts each. (A/N: Just in case you can't do that math. ;D) The balloons were set up so there were cards underneath, telling you what prize you one.

I aimed for a blue one and it popped. I won a one direction bracelet, go figure. The name on it? Harry. All four of us got a good kick out of that one. Alex popped a red balloon next, winning a one direction poster. We laughed even harder. What's up with all these one direction things? Is God trying to tell us something?

After winning a one direction poster, bracelet, and necklace along with a candy necklace, a mini stuffed animal, a key chain, and two giant lollipops with 8 darts, Alex and I had out hands full. I allowed Harry to throw my last dart and surprisingly, he hit a yellow one. He won a stuffed bear, the thing I wanted the most and was trying to win. Wow, asshat.

He handed it to me and smiled. "Here."

I jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Aww! Thank you!" I grabbed his face and kissed him.

When we pulled away, he spoke. "Name it!"

I grinned. "I'm gunna name him Curly."