Trouble in Paradise!- Chapter Twenty Seven

Ello!!!!!!!!

So, Peyton and I have some fricked up sleep patterns so probably most of our chapters will/are uploaded at like 3 in the morning..

HOW MUCH DUB COULD DUBSTEP STEP IF DUBSTEP COULD STEP DUB?

Say that really fast!

ADSFISAHFAHDSFAOSDHFAOIDFHAOI~~~

I'm bored...

YUP!!!

Peyton leaves for vacation soon and I want to get as many chapters in as possible.

So, here is muh chapter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

**Al John**

Cory sat next to me and Harry sat down next to her. "Al, what am I gonna do?" She asked and I shrugged.I was a bit upset that she didn't tell me that her and Harry were dating.

"I'm just slightly pissed that you didn't tell me you two were dating." I said and her eyes widened.

"Al, we're not dating." Harry said and I got confused. They explained and I laughed.

"Well, why didn't you two go out in disguise?" I asked and their faces fell.

"That would have been smart." Harry said. I shrugged and leaned against Liam again.

"Well, this just means we are gonna chill in here for today. Don't you guys have the week off?" I asked. I looked at the date on my phone and couldn't help but smiling. Today was June 11th. That meant my 19th birthday was in 18 days. That means we were even closer to getting our tattoos.

"Wow Cory. Tell us you are gonna see who you like more and you go for Harry." Louis said glaring. Cory's face twisted with sadness.

"Lou, it's not what it looks like!" She said and he shook his head.

"You should've told us first." He said and I frowned at him.

"Lou! They aren't dating!" I yelled and he looked shocked.

"But on Twitter!" He yelled back.

"That was because he is nice. A kiss was a thank you!" She yelled. Cory stormed off to the room and Harry went to his bunk. I sighed and rested my head on Liam's chest.

"Why did you guys have to fall for us?" I asked. Liam chuckled.

"I don't know about the rest, but I fell for you because you have a certain fire in you that no one else has. A power that is irresistible." He said kissing me lightly. I smiled and he started petting my hair.

"Can we all go do something fun tomorrow? There is too much tension in this bus and it is driving me insane." I said and he nodded. Niall came out and he frowned at me and Liam. I forgot how much this hurt Niall. Damn it! Cory and I should just make clones of ourselves.

******************************************************************************************

The next day, I got up and showered. I started singing, 'What Makes You Beautiful' and danced in the shower. "Alex! Stop singing! We all need to shower!" Harry yelled banging on the door. I got out of the shower and dried off, wrapping a towel around me. I wasn't afraid of walking out in a towel because they know if they did anything, I would beat the shit out of them.

"All yours Harold." I said walking pass. I went into my room and Cory sat up.

"Who's in the shower now?" She asked.

"Harold." I said laughing. I pulled on a pair of my secret One Direction underwear and matching bra. Cory laughed and so did I.

"I can't believe you packed those!" She yelled and we fell over laughing.

"Hey, Al, my straightener broke can I borrow your-" Liam asked opening my door and I was laying on my bed.. Still in underwear. "One Direction underwear?" he asked and I laughed even harder. I tossed him my straightener and shoved him out the door. I went over to my suitcase and pulled out my purple 'We're All Mad Here." Alice in Wonderland shirt and some jean short shorts. I looked through my mountain of shoes and picked out my black converse. I had a gray beanie and I had my messenger bag out. I was putting my wallet in there along with my iPod, phone and my prescription sunglasses. I also had my journal in there and some gum. The bag was tan and it had a owl on the front. I got dressed and plugged in Cory's curler. As it was heating up, I went on a search to mind my 'Eat Me' necklace. I found it and slipped it on and proceeded to curl my hair. I put the beanie on when I was done and bobby pinned it into place.

Cory walked back in from her shower and pulled out her green long sleeve shirt and dark blue skinny jeans. She took my gray converse and grabbed her black purse. She also curled her hair and place a panda hat on top. She slipped on the panda necklace that I gave her for her birthday and applied a light coat of make-up. She put on her green sunglasses and smiled at me. We laughed and went out into the living room. The guys were ready and we smiled at one another.

"Let's go!" I said. When we were walking around, we saw a carnival.

"YES!" Cory and I yelled in unison taking off for it. The boys followed right behind us and we smiled.

FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN! FUN!

*******************************************************************************************

Cory and I bolted up to the ticket booth to purchase our bracelets. Liam and Harry came up behind us and paid for our bracelets before we even got the money out. "Hey!" I protested.

"This is on us." Liam said and I pouted. I hated when people paid for me. So did Cory.

"Fine. But we buy lunch." I said and he agreed. We went over to the tilt a whirl ride and we hopped in line. I had a hold of Liam's hand and was smiling. Louis was still pouting about Cory and Harry and Zayn was silent, GO FIGURE, and Niall was looking around. I felt really bad about what I have to put him through. I would have to talk about it with Cory later.

We eventually got up to the ride and we got in. I was smiling and Niall looked over at me. He reached out and grabbed my hand and I squeezed it back. I did have feelings for Niall and I knew they were strong but Liam had mutual feelings. In 11 months we will be gone and out of their lives for good.

Hopefully we can last that long.

 (A/N: HER IS THE LINK TO THE GIRLS OUTFITS http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=50734693 )