.C H A P T E R : 0 1 4.

Justin's POV

"So, you're a non-vegetarian?" She asked, scratching her nose up.

"Yes, of course. I mean, life is incomplete without non-vegetarian dishes." I said.

"Eww... I don't like it. I mean, what is the need to eat those innocent animals, like, chickens?" She asked, looking all cute and innocent.

"Alishia... They're Broilers. There's made for that only." I tried to convince her. But she shook her head.

"I don't care. They're also one of the living things. And they're seriously cute." She said.

"Well, I think that you're actually more cuter than them." I said laughing. She immediately pouted and rolled her eyes playfully at my silly comment. I laughed more.

"But seriously, you're truely cute." I said now really being serious.

She immediately looked down, blushing as fuck. God! She really is cute. I laughed at my own thoughts.

Even I still can't believe that I actually told her about Jaxon. I've never talked about him from anyone rather than my sister Jazmyn and once from my mother.

Jazmyn always explained me that it was not my fault at all. But still, I blame myself. I would've really saved him that day. But I was stupid. Stupid as fuck!

But today, Alishia really made me felt that it really wasn't my fault. She told me that she'll never judge me. And I saw it, she was honest. First time in my life, I felt that someone else too really cared about me rather than my own sister and Mom.

But I think... I'm actually starting to fall for her... Really hard...

__________

Alishia's POV

He really loved his brother and has still not moved on from his death. He thinks that, he could've saved him that day and blames himself for not understanding what Jaxon was indicating him on that day. But why doesn't he understands that he was just a small kid at that time.

I don't know how Jaxon died but Justin still blames himself for that. I never thought that the big, rich, happy family 'The Biebers' were having this much issues inside.

Not every rich family is happy.

But I'm noticing that Justin is most of all angry with his Dad. However, what he told me indicates that Mr. Jeremy Bieber is a very strict man with old time's mentality.

Justin hadn't told me anything more about him. But it seems that he doesn't like his Dad at all. And it seems the same with his family.

Now, I've decided that I'll never ask Justin anything regarding to his family and specially about his big brother. I cannot see him all sad again. I never expected this breakdown from him. However, it was really important for him to take all that out of him. In front on anyone other than his family. But now I'm regretting to ask him about it.

Stupid me.

Right now, we both were sitting opposite to each other, talking about random things. He looked at bit relieved. I was actually trying my best to take his mind off of his brother. And I think I was succeeding. That was the best part of it.

"So Justin, what is your favourite dish that you like to eat?" I asked.

"I like Speghati, Pizzas, Chicken Tikka and there are many more..." He stated. I nodded my head.

"Why? I mean what do you like to eat the most?" He asked.

"I like Chinese food the most. But you know the worst thing, I've not eaten it from like so many months." I said not even thinking once. Then my eyes widened.

There was silence for sometime again.

Oh god! Why in world did I said it? Why it's always me who always causes these unbearable silence?

"Alishia?" He called my name making me out of my thoughts. I looked at his face and he smiled and licked his pink plum lips.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He asked and my heart just stopped for a minute.

Did he Justin Bieber just asked ME to go on a date with HIM itself? I asked myself not believing my ears that what actually I heard.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that." He suddenly out of no where said and I furrowed my brows. And then I understood that I actually took very long time to answer him.

"N-No no no! It's... It's just- I-I'll go with you. I was just not able to process that YOU Justin Bieber asked ME to go on a date with you." I immediately answered him correctly.

"Well there's nothing to be surprised about that." He answered and I smiled.

"By the way, do you know I usually don't ask girls to go on a date with me." He said.

"Really?" I raised my brows surprised, not actually believeing him.

"Well yes. I know what you must be thinking that I'm Justin Bieber, I usually used to take like one girl everyday with me on a date and am just pretending to be good in front of you. Right?" He asked. I looked at him surprised.

"Actually... I was not thinking-" I tried to lie but he cut me off.

"No Alishia. I'm not that type of a guy. I ask only those girls whom I like to go on a date with me. And trust me, I really like you." He said looking dead in my eyes. I instantly blushed at his words.

He likes me. I thought.

"I-I a-also like y-you Justin." I answered him back still blushing. I glanced up and looked at his face which was covered with a big smile and happiness.

"You're just saying that." He said in a teasing manner.

"No no I really like you. I like you alot Justin." I said in excitement and then understood that what I actually blurted out from my mouth.

Stupid Alishia!

I looked at Justin who now was smiling just like a fool. He started to come near me I started to back away and then reality hit me that we were actually stuck in an elevator and I'm already leaning on the opposite wall of elevator from him.

He started to come more and more closer to me and the features of his mesmerizing face started to clear more infront of me, making my heartbeat go fast.

The next thing I know is my heart beat had now turned into pounding as he started to lean in.

I felt like it had now jumped out of my body as his lips brushed against mine, sending goosebumps all over me. I didn't get the time to brush away the goosebumps since the very next moment, he pressed his lips against mine, softly, but firm enough to make my eyes shut and teleport me to a different planet in a second.

The softness and the firmness of the kiss, both stayed consistent as my head reached up and held into his shoulders, finally locking them behind his neck. And the next his hands reached up to cup my face to deepen the kiss. I pressed him as closer as much as I could and his one hand reached to my waist pulling my legs on either side of his legs and setting me on his lap.

The kiss was so so good that I just didn't wanted to pull away at all but unfortunately we had to.

We pulled away slowly still looking deep in each other's eyes.

Something was really changing inside me by only just looking into his golden brown orbs. And I think same was happening with him too.

We smiled brightly by looking at each other.

This really was something else...

__________

I know short Chapter. But after all, it's an early update. I just was not getting anything else to add in this one.

Anyways, please Vote and Comment... 🌷

Love ~ Mariya