.C H A P T E R : 0 0 6.

Alishia's POV

It's been 20 hours since we're stuck here. 20 hours. I can't believe it we're stuck here for so long. And do anybody even know that we're here? Do anybody's even trying to take us out of here? I hope they must be working on it.

My hunger has totally disappeared now. I think same case was with Justin. My mobile phone's battery was going to die very soon. It was just 25% left now. It means then we'll also lose the track of time.

I don't know but now I started to feel scared, helpless, insecure and a bit hopeless as well. The thought of being stuck here forever made tears well up in my eyes.

And do Milli know that I'm stuck here? She must be really worried about me. I wish I could just inform her that I'm okay. Why this always happens with me?

"Alishia?" I suddenly came out of my negative thoughts from Justin's voice. I turned my head towards him. I was sitting beside him right now.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. Concern was clear in his voice. I nodded and gave him tight lipped fake smile. However he didn't looked convinced.

"When do you think... We'll get out of here?" I asked him quitely.

"I don't know Alishia. I don't even know that weather anybody knows that we're stuck here." As those words left his lips I felt myself getting more hopeless.

"D-Do you t-think we'll ever get out of here?" I asked him stuttering. He looked at me with his big, brown, hypnotizing eyes and started chuckling.

"Of course we'll get out of here. Wait! Are you thinking we're going to be stuck here forever?" He raised his brows. I was somehow managing myself to not to cry in front of him but a tear somehow managed to slipped from my eye.

"Are... Alishia... Are you serious?" He said and took my face in his hands but this time I bursted out in tears.

"Oh My God! Alishia! Why are you crying?" He asked me but I was not listening to him. I didn't even knew myself why I was crying. I started to cry more.

"Alishia. Oh my gosh! What is happening to you?" I cried more.

"Ohk. See look at me." He said but I shook my head no and more tears started to stream down from my eyes.

"Look at me Alishia!" He commanded this time in his high voice. I immediately stopped crying and looked at his beautiful golden-brown orbs. They were so big and were full of passion.

"Take a deep breath

"Take a deep breath." He commanded. I followed his instructions like the last time. I inhaled and exhaled slowly by following his commands.

"Ok. Are you okay now?" He asked me while his big hands were still holding my tear stained cheecks.

"No. I'm not okay. I'm not at all okay. How can I be okay!? We don't know when we're going to get out of this elevator and... We don't even know that weather anybody know that we're stuck here. How could I be okay by knowing that maybe we'll never get out of here?!!" I screamed at his face now panting because of not eating anything since a day.