.C H A P T E R : 0 0 8.

Alishia's POV

Finally, I opened my eyes and woke up completely tangled in Justin's arms. I smiled.

His arms were strongly wrapped around my waist and it felt like a grip that he'll never let go. I didn't minded it at all. Even I felt that I just belonged to this place. In his arms. Our legs were tangled around each other.

I wanted him more closer. But it was fairly impossible to get any more closer.

I checked the time and saw that we're already sleeping from more than 8 hours. It means now, it's been almost 32 hours since we're stuck here.

Still, there is no sign of us getting out of here. I sighed.

"Justin?" I whispered but not got any answer from him. I understood that he's still sleeping.

Instead of waking him up, I snuggled more into his chest, more closer. It was so calming to listen his heatbeat. Something about his way of holding me made me feel that I belonged here.

I wanted to be more closer to him and it scared me. It's not like we're a thing. I don't know that weather we're even friends or not. And I don't know that after getting out of here, we'll be in touch or not. No! I don't even know that we're even getting out of here or not. I sighed.

Alishia please control yourself. I calmed myself.

We stayed like that for another hour then I felt him move a bit. He let go off my waist. I mentally whined. I wanted him to hold me more. But honestly I had no idea what was his genuine purpose to hold me close to him like this all night.

"Good morning" I suddenly heard his raspy voice. I was blessed by hearing that sexy voice of his. How does someone sound so good in the morning? Ohk Alishia, now you need to control your emotions.

"Good morning" I wished him back.

"You slept well?" He asked again just like last morning.

"Yeah. And you?" I asked.

"Me too. Even better than yesterday." He said and smirked. I instantly blushed understanding what he was talking about. Did he really felt good sleeping while engulfed in my arms?

We both got up from our places. It was still cold because of the snow fall outside maybe. I don't even know that this Christmas snow fall even happened or not. But from the temperature here, I can already guess that it must be really cold outside.

The heaters were off because of the lack of electric power. There were only lights in this elevator.

Then it hit me - I must be looking like shit right now. Mornings have never been on my side and I could imagine my hairs being messy and also my face looking exhausted and oily.

I also wasn't feeling good now. I feel like I'd lost so much of weight. Even though it's just been almost 30-34 hours but now I'd started to feel weak. But I cannot tell this to Justin. He'll probably get worried and I don't want that.

I know, this is all happening because of my pills. Why in the world I could forget them?

"Justin, when do you think someone will get us out of here?" I asked him.

"We'll get out soon. Today someone will probably come here and will get to know about this elevator. Then they'll get us out." He said reassuringly. I hope they come soon. I'll not be able to support my body more without those medicines after sometime. They better get us out of here soon. I sighed.

"So... Let's talk about something. It will help us to pass the time." Suddenly, Justin started the conversation. He's actually right.

"Yeah. You're right. Let's talk." I said and adjusted myself a bit on the uncomfortable ground.