.C H A P T E R : 0 1 9.

Justin's POV

"I wanna see her." I announced.

Ryan immediately looked at the Doctor, asking. I too looked at him, asking for permission from my eyes to him.

"No Mr. Bieber, I cannot allow this. I mean it'll not be good for your health. You're still very much weak and need to rest." He blabbered and I was not at all in the mood to listen his stupid talk.

I really need to see Alishia. It's so necessary for me.

I need to meet her.

At any cost.

"I said I just want to meet her. For God's sakes please...!!" I nearly begged him.

Well, Justin Bieber never begs to anyone. But today, I just needed to see her all fine and okay. That's it.

And for seeing her all okay and fine like before, I can nearly do anything for that.

The Doctor sighed and finally nodded his head.

"Okay." He said and I immediately started to get up from bed.

"But... Only if you come back and take rest after seeing her only for a couple of minutes." He said and my face dropped but still I just nodded.

The doctor ordered one of the nurse to bring a wheel-chair for me as I was still very weak and was not in a condition to walk according to the Doctor anyway.

The nurse led me towards the ICU door. My eyes immediately started to search for her.

To see her.

And then my eyes landed on one bed at the corner. There she was, laying lifelessly on the hospital bed, in hospital clothes and some tubes were attached to her fragile body, her oxygen mask was onn and some blood was being transfused in her body from a drip.

Then I saw my sister sitting beside her in a small stool. She saw me from a distance and immediately stood from beside Alishia.

"Oh my God Justin, you're finally awake!" She said excitedly but still quietly as we were in the ICU.

She came running and hugged me, kneeling down as I was still sitting on the wheel chair.

I hugged her back. Her few tears soaked my neck so just rubbed her back.

"I-Its okay Jazzy... I'm fine okay." I said to calm her down. She nodded and finally broke the hug.

I saw, she was a mess. She was just in a very simple clothes that she doesn't usually wear. Not even in house.

And more big thing than that was, she was wearing two different pair of sandles in her feet.

Oh God Jazzy! I mentally laughed at her.