.C H A P T E R : 0 0 4.

Justin's POV

She was trying to convince herself that this wasn't her fault at all. And I think after listening my those comforting words, she felt a bit good.

But we both are still in trouble. Wait! Not in trouble but in a big trouble. But we also don't have any other option than to just wait.

We are just stuck in a wrong place and in a wrong time. But I don't think I'm stuck with a wrong person.

I mean just look at her. She's so beautiful. Her long, wavy brownish hairs, her mesmerizing dark green eyes, her hot, slim figure and last but not the least, her beautiful heart shaped pink, plum lips. God... She's an angel. She deserves to live a life of a princess.

Yeah yeah... I think she's a bit clumsy and she always thinks that she's the worst. But I don't think so and that's not true. Nobody is worthless in this world. She's just a bit troubled. That's it.

Since the first time I saw her in the morning before that boring conference, I knew something was bound to happen between us. And it happened.

Our fate has brang us together here. So, fate must have thought something more...

Minutes passed as we both continued to mind our own business. It was not until I realized I'd not eaten anything since morning. My stomach growled loudly making me shut my eyes in embracement instantly. God! Why in front of a girl?

From the corner of my eye I saw Alishia looking up at me from fumbling her hands. She stared at me for a few seconds with her innocent grren eyes.

"A-are you hungry?" She spoke. I licked my lips and thought to answer her for this question or not.

Within a second, I saw her searching something in her bag. I furrowed my brows. I looked more to it and soonly saw her holding something in her hands.

She looked at me and took it out from her bag and extended it towards me with her soft, gentle hands. I looked at her as well.

"It's a chocolate bar. I know it's not enough but you can eat it if you want." She shrugged.

"Have you eaten anything?" I asked her gently. She shifted in her place uncomfortably. It reminded me that I, as well wasn't sitting in a comfortable position.

"Don't worry I'll be fine... I think you should it eat." She suggested me.

It's not nice to take the only thing we've left to eat from her. But I hesitately took the packet from her hands and she smiled. But it wasn't my plan to eat it alone.

I opened the packet of chocolate that originally belonged to her. We were both stuck in this elevator together and I actually have no idea for how long we'll be stuck here. Plus her answer didn't made me believe that she's not hungry.

So, I broke the chocolate bar into two half pices and crawled up to sit beside her. She was surprised by my actions. I can tell that by only seeing her face.

"Here." I mumbed and gave the half piece to her. She smiled brightly that made my heart to beat a little bit faster.

Without arguing she took it gladly and we both started taking small bites of it. We sat quitely eating and trying to reduce our hunger. The bar didn't help too much but still it was enough for now atleast.

I wanted to have a conversation with her. I wanted to know her. So, I decided to start it.

"So... Tell me something about yourself..." I asked her.

Alishia's POV

We both were silently eating. Until he started a conversation. Well, I wanted to talk to him as well. I just want to know him but come on... He must be the big, rich and millionaire no wait billionaire business man. I mean I can already presume that from his dress up only.