.C H A P T E R : 0 0 7.

Alishia's POV

I'm talking with Justin from like hours and now I'm feeling exhausted. I think I need some sleep but again I don't wamt to trouble Justin for that.

I mean last night he really helped me. He helped me alot. I was feeling very cold last night and he kept me warm by supplying his clothing to me. However, I know he must've slept feeling cold all night. I don't want to do that again. So, I decided today I'll wait for him to sleep first. Then I'll sleep.

"You look tired." He said. My head shot up towards his direction.

"Yeah. But you look tired as well." I said. He looked exhausted himself.

"Yeah... I think we should take some sleep." He said. Finally!

"Yeah... I think you should sleep. Yesterday, you woke up but today I'll wake up all night." I said confidently. However, I knew I'll be out in minutes. He raised his brows.

"Oh really? Look at yourself. You're looking totally exhausted. You really need some rest. You should sleep." He protested.

"No Justin-

"No ways! That's final, you're going to sleep. Take my coat." He said and again started to give his warm coat to me.

"But Justi-

"No more arguments Alishia. Come-on lay down. I'll cover you from this coat." He said. I had no other option left. I layed down. But I wasn't feeling good. I don't want Justin to sleep in cold all night. I really don't want that.

After I layed down, Justin covered my body from his warm coat and layed beside me as well. I was feeling extremely guilty.

My eyes grew wide and I rose my eyebrows higher. "Aren't you feeling cold?" I asked him.

"Yeah, a little but it's fine really." He admitted and his face was saying that he was actually feeling extremely cold. But it's waste of time to argue with him.

I nodded and tried to go to sleep. But I wasn't able to sleep at all, he was hungry, tired, cold as well. I cannot do this to him. We were sitting in the same boat but he was treated worse than me. He was making sure that I was okay while he was suffering himself. I opened my eyes.

"Justin," I whispered and heard him humming in response.

"Come closer to me." I whispered. His head immediately shot up towards me.

He raised his left eyebrow and dragged himself on the floor more near me.

"What's wrong?" He whispered back with his confused looking expression.

I don't know why we both were whispering but there was something about the silence that was feeling so good right now.

Once he was close enough, I grabbed his arm and pushed it down to my waist. He tensed up at my sudden actions. I pushed myself closer to him and layed my head on his chest.

"I'll try to keep you warm." I whispered very slowly. My words were so low that they could barely be heard but I know he heard it. I felt his arm become more steadier around me. Now, he was holding me tightly, very close to him. I could hear his heartbeat from his chest.

After sometime, not only did I send him some warmth, but I could feel the warmth of his body coming up to me as well.

We laid like that for a while and I tried my best to sleep but somehow I couldn't. Then I opened my eyes and saw that Justin was still watching me. Only closer this time. His face was so much closer to me. I was trying my best to keep my breathing normal but I was failing. He was making me feel very different. He was already gorgeous from far but he was so much more attractive from close-up.