.C H A P T E R : 0 0 2.

Alishia's POV

Why is he here?!

"Hey, Alishia." He said with his very familiar evil grin.

"W-what are y-you doing here?" I asked him in fear.

I looked him up and down. The man was styled in a 100,000-dollar Armani velvet suit; his hair styled perfectly.

His eyes were lifeless, cold, and dark and were only filled with lust.

It was Kannon. I gulped.

To society, he was everything and anything all men strived to be

To society, he was everything and anything all men strived to be. But the reality was different.

"What happened? Aren't you happy to see me here?" He questioned in a cocky manner. He was pinning me more towards the wall.

"I-I uh..." I was out of words. I don't know what he'll go to do now. He was getting closer.

"We don't need words, Darling." He said before coming near me.

"Please... Don't. Please." I begged him. Our lips were just centimeters away. I was panicking.

I don't know what came into me, but I somehow pushed him away by the chest and tried to run away, but still, he took a tight hold of my left wrist and pinned me more roughly.

"You can't do anything, darling! I always have things which I want!" He spat on my face.

I was struggling to get out of his tight full grip. Tears were streaming from my eyes. Somebody, please save me. Please...

"Miss. Simpson!" I heard the voice of Miss. Jeanne. It's like god listened to me. Kannon quickly got away.

"This time again, you got rescued. But next time... remember." He said and went away.

I sighed deeply and calmed myself down before wiping my tears.

"God! You're still here and-" Miss Jeanne stopped dead in her tracks and looked down.

I got confused. I followed her stare down and noticed... OMG! No!

"What the hell!!! You broke all the glasses!!!" She shouted. I flinched at her tone.

"You're worthless! I shouldn't have even given you this job. Now what I'm going to do!?" She shouted at me.

"I-I'm s-so sorry, Mada-"

"Sorry!? Oh no, no, Miss. Simpson. Why are you being sorry? You should be proud of yourself!." She said in a sarcastic tone. I bowed my head down.

"You know what, Miss. Simpson, You're fired." She flatly said. My eyes widened. I looked at her.

"No. Please, Mam... Please don't fire me. If you fire me, how will I pay my college fee?" I said in a panicking voice.

"I don't care! You're useless here! You only make things worse. So please, Miss. Simpson, after this conference, you may leave." She bluntly said.