.C H A P T E R : 0 1 7.

I'll like to thank -secuteari for making this very very beautiful Cover for my srory.

Thank-you so much dear... 💐

__________

Justin's POV

Thump!

I immediately got up from my relaxed position and sat down in an alert mode because of the sudden impact of a sound.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Am I watching a dream? Really?

Thump!

I heard it again. Like... like someone was... someone was knocking on the upper portion of the elevator door.

Then it striked me.

Somebody is actually knocking on the door! Somebody is finally here! Finally God!!!

"Is somebody in there?" I heard someone's voice calling in, loud enough for me to hear it. I blinked my eyes to wake myself and dissolve the reality in me.

"Y-YES! YES! W-WE A-ARE STUCK HERE!!! PLEASE HELP US!!! I BEG YOU! PLEASE! PLEASE! HELP US!!!!! PLEASE!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Well I've never screamed like this in my entire life. And begged someone? Nah. Never.

This is the first time I'm screaming this highly. From the top of my lungs.

"Oh my God! So someone's really in there! Oh no!" I heard someone saying.

"PLEASE!!! PLEASE HELP US!!! PLEASE!!!" I again shouted very loudly.

"Alright alright, you please stay! I'm coming! Okay?! Don't panic please!" I heard the person saying again.

Panic? Why should I not panic? Alishia has fainted for God's sake! And I think sonner or later it's my turn also to collapse near her.

"Okay! But please come soon!" I shouted. I didn't heard the response back.

Please come soon because... there us someone who's dieying here.

My love is in danger here.

__________

Time went on and on and onn...

It felt like it was some kind of a dream that somebody really came here and talked to me.

Was it really a dream?

I think I really was watching a dream at that time.

Right now, I was again laying down beside Alishia, holding her cold body to my chest.

How much more time? Huh? What did we really do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve this?

What did she do to deserve this?

She's way too innocent to suffer from all of this.

My eyes were also getting heavy now. I don't know what really the reason was.

Is it because of the lack of food and water in my body? Or the lack of sleep deprivation? Or is it because of my worries about us not getting out of here?

In reality, I don't really know the real reason myself. I just feel heavy. So so fvckin heavy! And I just want to go in a deep sleep right now. In a deep, very deep and relaxing slumber.

"Alishia..." I whispered but did not got a response from her. She was laying on my chest lifelessly.

Tears filled in my eyes. I cannot see her like this. She should talk to me and tell me about herself.

No no no. She'll have to wake up and be okay. She'll have to talk to me. She just cannot be like this.

Suddenly, I again heard a wired sound. And saw something drilling through elevator door on it's top side.

Finally! Finally God!

Someone's doing something to take us out of here. Finally!

I hugged Alishia more tighter. My vision was getting blurred. Totally blurred and my head was spinning.

But still I managed to pat Alishia's cheeks.

"A-Alishia... Look s-someone has finally c-came to save u-us..." I managed to say through my very sore and hoarse voice.

But she did not responded.

As usual. Her body was at full rest and she laying almost lifelessly. As there is nothing left in her.

Then what I next saw was someone finally opening the elevator door.

And then I noticed it. We were actually stuck in the middle of the opening of a floor and the wall attaching the other floor.

It was almost half the space for us to get out of the elevator.

I saw a man, very muscular and with a beard on his face looking at us both. He looked like he was from one of the rescue teams.

He looked at me and then at Alishia's lifeless frame with his worried eyes.

"Sir, please shift Mam a bit so that we can come inside and take you and her out of here. And save you both from here." She said politely.

I drowsily nodded as my head was still spinning and now also aching but I was needed to save Alishia.

I had to keep myself up for Alishia. Only for her sake...

"W-Wait! I-I'll put her up and you just carry her out of here." I managed to say.

"But Sir... I think you're not in the condition-" He tried to say.

"No. I said na. I'll help her out of here first then you can take her to the hospital immediately. Then you can take me out afterwards after rescuing and saving her." I said it in my ordering tone this time with full determination.

"Alright Sir." He said.

And with that without wasting anytime I immediately carried Alishia in my arms with all the strength and potential that my body had and carried her upwards towards the rescuing man.

He caught hold of her and when I understood and felt that he's held her firmly, I unbleached my hands of her feeling deprived of the warm and fuzzy feeling that I was feeling in her presence with me.

It was as if now I'd totally lost my energy, my strength, my breath, my only chance of living form her absence with me. My body craved for her.

And with that...

"I love you Alishia..." I whispered and collapsed on the elevator ground.

"Justin!" I heard a familiar muffled male voice in the background.

But now I needed rest. My body needed rest. My soul needed rest and I felt relieved.

Finally... Finally I've saved Alisha from this elevator as I promised her in the past.

__________

Firstly...

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating this story from a decade.

You know, this year was such a big hectic one for me.

But as now I'll be free for most of my time for a few months, I'll be updating my stories more often.

Thank-you so much for being this much patient with me.

Please Vote and Comment if you want a Sequel...

Love ~ Mariya