Prolouge

Nobody saw the figure slip in the shadows during the most important festival of the century. They were there for information, but what, that was the question. A conversation by some nearby locals rang with the words the informant was looking for, and the shadow payed closer attention.

“-And all the princes are coming! Can you believe it!”, One of the locals, a teenage girl, giggled.

“I can’t!”, The girl’s friend replied, flicking her pink hair behind her.”But I wonder what they’re all here for. Normally the kingdoms meet in their own territory, never in Oasis.”

“Yeah, it seems strange. Ah well, at least it’s an excuse for not doing work.”

“Yeah, like you can get away with ‘Sorry, mum, but I was distracted but Prince Natsu’s perfect abs.’”

“No, I was going more for ‘My bad, but I forgot because my brain was being mesmerized by Prince Lyon’s godly face.’”The girls laughed and walked out of earshot, but the shadow was already gone, having gotten the information they needed. They swiftly ran in the shadows, seen by no-one. They stopped at a door hidden in the darkness, and stepped inside. 

Once the door was closed, they removed their black cloak, letting loose their long, scarlet hair. The girl’s gloved hands ran through the river of red as she walked to another door, and turned the knob. The door revealed a small office, just a table, a chair and a bookcase. The chair was occupied by a girl no older than the informant, she had long purple hair and pale skin. “Aurelie?”, The red-head spoke, and the purple-haired girl looked up, scanning her guest with her purple eyes.

“Erza, back already? I’m surprised, I thought it would have taken longer. What am I saying, I need to remember you do things quick.”, The girl called Aurelie babbled on, before stopping herself.”Did you find anything?”

Erza smiled,”Juvia was right, the princes are coming.”

“Do you know why?”, Aurelie raised an eyebrow.

“No, that still remains a mystery.”, Erza shook her head.

“Good thing we’re infiltrating the palace then.”, Another girl stepped out from behind the bookcase, she had purple hair like Aurelie, only it was much shorter, and red eyes.

“Aki, we are NOT infiltrating the palace.”, Aurelie addressed the new arrival,”I already know why they are coming.”

“What? How?”, Erza’s eyes widened, this piece of information is valuable.

“The princes are looking for bodyguards, powerful ones, not riff-raff. That’s why they came here, we have the strongest mages in the world.”, Aurelie told the pair, pulling out a flyer and placing it face-up on the desk.

“And we are applying?”, Aki looked excited as she scanned the sheet of paper.

“There’s a competition, to prove you are worthy. Ten rounds, then you verse the prince himself. If you can beat him, you become his bodyguard.”, Erza read aloud, frowning.

“Erza, our band of girls have made names for ourselves in every kingdom, just showing our faces is automatic approval, but I want to have a bit of fun.”, Aki smiled, fire obvious in her eyes. “Let’s get this party started!”

“Will you hold back?”, Aurelie raised an eyebrow at her teammate. She was known for her crazy power, and sometimes went too far, leaving her enemies as pulp, and tht was if they were lucky.

“C’mon, you’re giving me a strong one, right?”, Aki bounce up and down with apprehension.

“Aki, you are applying for the position as Prince Natsu’s bodyguard. Erza, you’re applying as Prince Jellal’s. I’m going for Prince Loke.”

“And the others?”, Erza asked, wanting to know every detail of their plan.

“Juvia’s trying for Prince Gray’s, Ishi’s going for Prince Lyon, Levy’s going for Prince Gajeel-”

“No. Friggin. Way. She’s not tough enough! She’ll get hurt being his bodyguard!”, Aki looked worried for her friend.

“Are you forgetting we’re talking about Levy? She’s tougher than a brick wall, that girl.”, Aurelie smiled, shaking her head at a memory. “Let me continue, Levy is going for Prince Gajeel’s, and Markio is trying out as Prince Mystogan’s.”

“I really don’t know the meaning of trying out when you use it for us.”, Aki snorted, turning to leave.”Do the others know?”

“Yes, we leave tomorrow sunrise. Get ready.”, Aurelie instructed the mage, who nodded and left. She then turned to Erza,”I’m giving you Jellal for a reason, I heard rumors that he’s been thinking of hiring you on the spot. If at least you get in, the princes have some chance against them.” Erza nodded, knowing the full meaning of her leader’s words. “If you get in, one might survive.”

“Let’s hope we all get in then.”, Erza smiled at the teen in front of her.

“Why hope for us, I hope that our opponents survive tomorrow.”, Aurelie giggled as Erza walked out with a swish of scarlet hair.”We’ve been through a lot to get here, haven’t we, sister?” She opened a drawer of the desk and took out a photo of a flame-haired girl and a orange-haired boy."I missed you, Loke." She whispered as her finger traced the boy's face."I forgive you."

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

I want opinions! Tell me if it's good or not, and if it should continue! Tell me!