✿ three

He still had his tank top and skinny jeans from earlier which she noticed that were ripped. Most of the guys nowadays wore their jeans like that, all ripped. It probably made them feel cool enough so they could pull out the bad boy look. His hair was blond and messy and he was out of breath. 
He must have been running from someone or something, but there wasn't a particular person who would chase an unknown boy for some reason, all the neighbours were friendly.

"Lucas how nice of you to finally show up." His mother talked and she could feel the sarcasam in her voice.

"Mum I told you I was going to look around the place."

His voice was very deep. She was slightly surprised when she heard him talk because he didn't seem like one of those who have a deep voice.

After he answered to his mother, his eyes focussed on her, scanning her from head to toe, while hers were facing the ground. She could feel she was being watched and began to feel nervous, the air around her getting more and more heavy not allowing her to breathe normaly.

Then Liz spoke again.

"I don't know if the two of you had already met," Now she was feeling extra nervous and wanted the ground beneath her feet to open up and swalow her so she wouldn't have to be there and feel uncomortable.

"No, we haven't" He interrupted and she was wondering if he was lying or not. Maybe he saw her when she was watching trough the window but didn't want to say anything infront of his mother due to the fact that both of them will be teased about meeting earlier.

"Well then these are our new neighbours Luke," His mother was now walking in his direction and she put her left arm around his shoulders while she used the right one to mess up his hair even more.

"and I hope we'll get along well." She gave the two ladies opposite of her a warm smile.

While standing next to him, she noticed that his mother barely reached to his shoulders, which made her think how funny it would be if she stood in her place.

"I think we should get going. Come on Lia." Her grandmother spoke and she followed her trough the door. Not wanting to be rude, just before she was outside she turned around and gave a nervous smile and a goodbye to the Hemmings family. She didn't have the courage to look Luke in the eyes because she would probably say something very stupid and embarrass herself.

"They seem very nice, don't they love?" Being preoccupied with thoughts about the blond boy, she didn't even notice her grandmother talking.

"Lia?" She questioned again and this time she heard it due to the sound of her nonna's voice, which was a bit louder.

"Uh yeah." She gave an answer to a question she didn't even hear and hopped to make sence.

Her nonna looked at her and started to laugh. Not so later on she joined her and both of them were laughing on the street with their arms intertwined.

"Why did you start laughing nonna?"

"Because you were totally zoned out and in your little world. It was funny when you gave me the answer."

"Was it because of the boy?" She asked out of nowhere.

"What n-no, what are you saying nonna?"

"Don't deny it Lia. He is very handsome, and you were acting unusual. I can tell you like the boy."

"Nonna I've known him for less than 30 minutes I don't know if I like him or not." She answered her grandmother with a lack of confidence.

"If you say so love." Her nonna oppened the door to their flat and both of them entered inside.

She was still thinking of what her nonna told her. Did she really like him? He didn't seem to be what she thought of him, but maybe she was wrong. Boys were always difficult to figure out, maybe if they hung out a bit more she would get to know him better.

What was she thinking? Guys like him and girls like her don't really "hang out". That's why she didn't have many guy friends all she had was one best friend which was now two hours away from her. They had to move away because her dad got a better job and he couldn't afford to let it go. She hoped that maybe they'll spend this summer together like every other. Maybe the fact that they don't live in the same building anymore won't be a problem. They were best friends since she moved in fourteen years ago and shared everything, they were like sisters. None of them were considered as popular in school. Guys didn't usualy talk with them, well except when they needed to copy the homework that was due to the next period.

Almost every guy in the school they went to had slept with the "school whores". They were like dick magnets and could get any of them in bed in a matter of seconds. That's why she promised to herself she wouldn't  trust those kind of people.

The only boy she trusted moved away three years ago and they kinda lost contact because of the time differences. She really liked him, in a friendly way. He made her feel alright and she could always be herself when she was around him, all goofy and crazy.

While thinking about her friends she didn't realize that her grandmother had already gone to bed. It wasn't really late for bed but she must have been exausted  and wanted to lay down and rest. When she oppened the door to her nonna's bedroom she saw her spread on the little bed with her hand covering her eyes. Both of them always fell asleep like that for an unknown reason, and people found that weird.

Then, trying not to wake her grandmother up she clossed the door and made her way to the next room. There she put her hair in a ponytail and reached for the small drawer next to her bed hoping to find her headphones and listen to some tunes before going to bed.

Dissapointment took over her when she couldn't find what she was looking for. She looked under the table in which the drawer was located and under the bed but still couldn't find anything. When her head almost touched the ground she noticed something white in the corner opposite of the bed, it was the pair of headphones.

She crawled on the ground trying to get closer and when she reached them and got up she noticed a familiar face with it's gaze on her window.

chapter three au yeah 

and this is the longest chapter out of the ones that are posted lol ok nevermind

okay this time i'm dedicating this shit to iirwiin bc ghost and asylum are so fucking awesome and i'm totally hooked 

so yeah

pls vote and comment

k love ya bye