✿ thirteen

It's been three whole days since they went on their "official first date". They learned a lot more things about eachother as they spent most of their time together. Never in her life did she thought that someone will treat her like Luke does, she never thought someone will care enough to make her smile, she never did. 

"Luke?" She questioned as they both laid on her bed, Luke playing with the ends of her hair while her hand was on his chest, feeling his heart beat.

"Yeah love?" A smile appeared on her face as she heard the name he called her, that was the first time he did it and she hoped that he'll continue saying it.

"Thank you." He chuckled a little before lifting his head a little and supporting his body weight with his elbows. 

"Why are you thanking me Lia? I don't get it." 

"Thank you for loving me and still hanging out with me even though I am not the most interesting person to be around with a-and thank you for lifting my confidence up and thank you for-" 

She didn't have enough time to finish her sentence as Luke pressed his lips to hers, cathing her off guard.

"You're literally the sweetes thing ever and I keep asking myself why I haven't found you earlier." Luke said, his hand traveled up from her thighs to her waist as he kept on smiling and licked his lips. 

"Stop being so cheesy Lucas." 

"I love it when you call me like that." His gaze moved from her eyes down to her chest, making her blush. The shirt she had been wearing had exposed her boobs, giving him a perfect view. Luke smirked and leaned back again, making her whole body fall down on the mattress while he placed his on top. He reconnected their lips as his hands roamed her body under her shirt and not later on taking it off.

"Luk-ke" She said in between breaths as his lips left hers and started kissing her neck.

"what if nonna comes back?"

"She wont, they left like five minutes ago." He asnwered, kissing her further down making her shut her eyes in pleasure as she tried to find the end of the shirt he was wearing just so she could fastly pull it off.

His skin was touching hers and she could feel Luke's lips going down her neck and stoping on her boobs. He kissed the parts which her bra couldn't cover as his hands traveled down to her shorts, slowly unbottoning them.

He didn't quite have the time to take them off as they heard a noice, like someone was unlocking the front door.

Their eyes met in an instant and both of them started putting on their clothes.

"Kids are you here?" Her nonna's voice echoed from the living room making her panic and push Luke inside the bathroom. She heard a knock on her door and signalized that it was open.

"Did Luke leave already?" Now she had to answer, knowing she wasn't really telling the whole truth.

"Uh no nonna he had to use the bathroom." She could feel her voice shaking and she hoped that her grandmother wouldn't notice.

After she finished her sentence there was a loud noise of water splasing coming from the bathroom. Not so later on Luke was among the two ladies, smiling really widely making her feel embarrassed.

"Luke I was just going to make some cookies would you join us?" Her nonna questioned and hoped for a positive answer.

"No I'm sorry my mum is probably looking for me I should get going." The old lady didn't push it to far she just simply gave him a smile and left, leaving the two of them alone.

"That was so close Luke, my heart is beating so fast." She told him and took his hand placing it on the left side of her chest, where he could feel it.

"Yeah it was but we didn't get caught I mean imagine if we did that would have been so-" He didn't finish as she gently punched his shoulder.

"That's not funny Lucas." He smiled, pulling his lip between his teeth as he gave her a small peck on the lips.

"I should go now okay. I'll call you later."

"Okay."

After he was finally out of her room she threw herself on the bed, as she tried to call down and not think of what it almost was.

well hello there

i feel like i haven't updated in forever even tho it's not true 

o lol

i wanna dedicate this chapter to 5soswow bc i literally love hickeys so fucking much and i've been having some huge michael feels lately and i even started a michael fanfic lol

and she said she loved this story and it warmed my heart

k love ya