✿ nine

After she told her grandmother where she was headed, she had to go to the bathroom and do all the necessary stuff she had to do to prevent an "accident" happening.

Considering the fact that the sun was going to settle down in a few hours she put on a shirt with middle length sleeves, a pair of jeans that barely touched her knees and white converse. When she was finally ready to go her nonna stopped her by probably starting a small talk.

"It's going to get dark soon love don't stay out for too long and please take your phone with you in case I want to give you a ring."

"Alright nonna I'll see you later then." She said and went over to give her nonna a kiss on the cheek.

When she got out of the building she saw Luke sitting just where she had told him to. He still had the same clothes on, his skinny jeans and a black and white shirt that made his biceps stand out. She approached towards him making him get up and wait until she was standing literally in front of him.

"Hey" He spoke.

"Hey" She said as she played with her fingers.

"This might sound extremely random, but can I give you a hug?" He didn't seem as if he was joking, in fact he still had the same expression just a minute ago, the same smile she had started to adore and crave to see.

"Uh I'm not really much of a huger, but I guess it's alright."

Withing a second his arms were wrapped around her waist, pressing her body against his while hers were placed behind his neck. As she assumed, he was much taller than her, but she didn't mind the difference. Everything seemed better than perfect until he pulled away and started to walk.

"We should start walking it's not that close from here, but yet" He stopped just to jump and get a leaf from the tree above.

"not so far away."

"Alright then." She smiled as she thought how much of a difference Luke is making in her life.

As they we're walking different topics popped out of nowhere and they changed the theme of the conversation every minute. She basically laughed at everything he said, no matter if it was funny or not, and in return she got to see his smile.

"I feel like I've been blabbing the whole time and you didn't say a thing." He turned his head in her direction, catching her as she was staring at him, but not in a creepy way though.

"Uh I don't know what to talk about." She said, blushing.

"Well, I don't know anything, what you like, what you hate, some funny memories from your childhood, you're favorite fruit, the-" He was caught off by laughter coming from her side.

"Do you really want to know what my favorite fruit is?" She said, still laughing.

"Yeah why not I mean fruit is nice and cool." There was a light pause because she didn't seem to give an answer so he continued.

"So what is it?" He questioned again.

"Are you serious?" She seem very surprised, no one asked her those kind of questions, no one was interested in what she liked or disliked.

He nodded.

"Um I like peaches." The answer she gave was very simple and he wanted her to talk more.

"Nope I'm not accepting that as an answer tell me more." He insisted.

"I don't know what else to talk about peaches. I like them because they're round and peachy." That turned out to be more as question then a finished sentence. What else could someone talk about peaches?