✿ ten

It was almost 11 o'clock when she woke up. She layed on the bed for a while until she remembered that she was actually on her period and now had to go and change the pads from last night.

After that was done, putting on some clothes wasn't the first thing on her mind instead she stayed in her pyjamas and went to the kitchen.

"Good morning nonna."

"Good morning love, how did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." She answered and went to make herself a cup of coffee.

"I see that, you must have had a lot of fun with Luke yesterday eh?" When she heard that she froze and thought that her nonna followed them and saw everything.

"What do you mean?" Her back was still turned at her grandmother due to the fact that she might read her face and find out everything. In fact she wasn't so scared of her nonna figuring out everything, she just didn't want to go trough the teasing part, which she knew it would happen.

"I saw that flower crown on your head yesterday and you seemed very happy, am I right?"

"Well yeah I had a good time. He took me to a place that was full of flowers, how couldn't I be happy?"

Her grandmother just smiled. When the coffee was done she grabbed the cup and set down next to her who had been watching those love shows probably all morning. She never uderstood why she watched them, they were absolutely boring. A few minutes passed after she sat on the cauch and the phone rang. She picked it up she heard Luke saying "Hi it's Luke um can I get Lia on the phone?"

"Hey it's me Luke." She made her way in her room leaving her grandmother alone. She layed on the unmade bed and continued talking.

"What are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Uh, actully nothing, just laying in my bed, why?"

"I thought you could come over and maybe help me a little?" She could her a little girl's voice in the backround running up and down the stairs singing some kiddy song.

"Who's that?" A small giggle escaped her lips as she asked.

"My mum left me with my little cousin who is a pain in the ass and she won't stop running around the place. Sara please stop it!" He raised his voice and probably started chasing the girl.

"Please come and help me, I'm desperatte I'll make it up to you, just please." She never thought she would hear him begging for something but it was kinda cute.

"I have to put some clothes on first and then I'll be over to your place, alright?"

"Yeah just please hurry up I don't even know how to handle little kids they're so difficult." He let out a loud sigh on the other side of the line.

"Okay Luke, bye." She said as she hung up and went to search for some clothes. After she finally chose what she was going to wear she was ready and headed to Luke's.

As always her nonna was there to give her a little interogation. Maybe she should do something nice for her eventhough her birthday was a couple of months ago she still deserved something for being there for her.

When she finally got close enough to the house she was able to hear a lot of screams coming from inside, she tried to imagine how Luke would be with taking care of a even smaller child but she failed, it just didn't feel right.

He oppened the door and the first thing she notticed was a small maybe six year old child hanging on Luke's back with her hands around her neck. She had medium lenght hair put in a nice ponytail and beautiful blue eyes, like his, while he was deffinitly trying to get her to come down on solid ground.

"Sara this is the girl I told you about earlier now come on be polite and get off my back." He said and gently put the girl down which she immediately grabbed his leg and got behind him. She just laughed at how his relatives are just as funny as he is. When she closed the door she was able to hear Luke and Sara talking just a little further from her as the little girl was now the same hight as him due to Luke being on his knees and practically sitting on the ground.

He got up, holding the girl's tiny hand in his as they walked towards her.

"Hi I'm Sara." She said and pulled her hand out for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Sara, I'm Lia."

i updated another chapter yaay

sorry for being late

lol

this dedication goes to torontos1D bc sex tapes omg i love it so much

and pls comment and vote

ilyy