She walked down the narrow street that led her home. It was a little bit crowded today considering the end of the school year. Every student couldn't wait to go home and get a long, well deserved nap including herself. 

She decided not to move fast and make this a long walk home. Everyday she would exit trough the school door and start to walk fast. She couldn't help it, slow walking just wasn't her thing. As she walked she could feel the pain in her feet, caused by her new flats. She bought them two days ago in a small shop near the coffee shop area which she always visited in her free time, mostly Saturday's. Even though her feet were killing her and she wanted to go home and lay in the cold sheets, she didn't want to walk fast, after all she already said to herself she wouldn't do that.

As she walked further, the pain became unbearable. She knew that if she countinued walking her feet would be in a much worst position than they are now. With these thoughts she stopped her actions for a second, not caring that some of the students stopped to take a glimpse of what the girl behind them was doing, and she took off her flats carring them in her hands. Now she was walking with her bare feet on the hot asphalt. She didn't mind really. When she was little her mother would take her high up in the forest close to a small lake that somehow found its way there and they would play hide and seek and run trough the grass which tickled their feet. She was used to the feeling you get when you're barefoot. She liked it, it made her feel free.

✿✿

so this is the intro to the story and I hope you'll like it and make sure to add it to your library so you'll know when it will be uptaded :D 

and a big thank you to gratify for making the cover it's amazing :D

love you xx