✿ eleven

Her stay at Luke's house along with his little cousin was surpirisngly interesting. While he was actually picking up the things Sara threw around the living room, the two girls were up in his room braiding their hair or playing some games.

Spending time with Sara got her a chance to think about what has happened in her life. When Luke moved in it just flipped around, in a good way probably. He was her first kiss, a guy she knew for only a few days, he made her feel all tingly and happy in some ways, she wasn't sure if he actually wanted to get to know her better or he was just pretending but it somehow felt right.

And now, a day after they kissed she didn't know how to react, should she kiss him again? Fuck it, she wasn't even sure if she should give him a hug and be able to fill her lungs with his scent.

And the worst thing of all is that she didn't know how he felt. Did he wanted something more serious, or maybe just a person to make out with? Why couldn't she be as confident as other girls, as pretty as them, as interesting as them, why?

People say that someone will love you for who you are, she just didn't believe that bullishit.

This little thinking session of hers, seemed pretty long as Sara had almost fallen asleep on her knees while she had been braiding her hair.

She picked up the little girl and placed her on Luke's bed as gently as she could, then she went downstairs to see what he was doing.

"Where's Sara?" Was the first thing he spoke when he heard footsteps coming down from his room.

"She's sleeping."

"Alright then."

"Um I should get going." She said as she tried to make her way to the exit.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked.

"What n-no of course I'm not, why would you think that?" Well he definitely was a person who tells straight away what he wants.

"I don't know really, since I kissed you I fell like you are avoiding me. Is it because you didn't like the kiss?" There he went again, making her feel bad, but maybe it was her fault that he felt that way, she never learned how to express her feelings.

"No Luke it's not that, I-I loved the kiss," She began talking as she walked towards him and sat on the stairs.

"I just don't know how to react right now I-I've never been this close to a boy and I don't know what to do next."

"You really liked the kiss?" She felt as he never even listened to her afrer she said what he seemed to want to hear.

"Yes." She smiled.

He didn't say anything as he leaned in and kissed her, caughting her off guard. He placed his right hand behind her neck as he continued with the kiss. He stopped a coulpe of times just so both of them can get some air and continued straight away.

It felt as they were in that position for hours, but it was just a matter of minutes.

"Are you mad that I did that?"

"I think I will be able to forgive you." She said.

"Alright so how about I take you out tonight and you forgive me for sure?" He played along, but the thing he just offered seemed just weird and new to her. Her going on a date was the last thing on her mind. However if she was asked that excact question a week ago, she would have said no but this time she decided to start living life, step by step and maybe this date is just a part of that "step by step" plan of hers.

"Yes." 

"Are you serious I thought you would say no. I don't know what hit you in the head by I like it."

"Hey don't make me change my mind." She said as she punched his shoulder.

"Okay I'll shut up but you better get ready for tonight because you're going to have the best time of your freaking life." He said as he made some weird faces and signs with his hands.

"You don't have a single idea for tonight do you?"

"I'll think of something."

yay another update 

i hope you like it and if you do pls comment and vote and all that shit 

and the dedication goes to emilinaa bc 

omfg i just can't 

break the rules is just 

i'm fucking in love with it 

and yeah